DocOrigin ZPL Handler validated at Zebra's Solutions Center Provides a Single Software Solution to Design, Present and Deliver Dynamic Data-driven Labels, Forms, Checks and Documents!
CAPE CORAL, Fla., Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Eclipse Corporation ("Eclipse"), a Zebra PartnerConnect Registered ISV partner, today announced it has successfully completed Zebra Technologies' Validated Program for its DocOrigin ZPL Handler®. This designation indicates to customers and partners that the DocOrigin ZPL Handler was successfully tested - confirming its performance and functionality with select Zebra devices.
DocOrigin ZPL Handler provides enterprise customers a single graphical designer to design and generate labels, forms, checks, and documents. DocOrigin's interactive merge and generation software allows customers to drive an unlimited number of printers globally from their primary and secondary business software solutions.
"Eclipse has been providing enterprise form and label software solutions since 1992 and supporting Zebra printers since the start. We are very excited to have earned this validation status. Eclipse plans to continue developing Zebra specific solutions and expand our Zebra Technologies validated solutions in the coming years," said Steve Luke, CEO of Eclipse.
- Zebra Technologies' Validated Program enables eligible channel partners to test the interoperability of their software solutions with select Zebra mobile computers, scanners, printers, RFID readers, payment systems and mobility management software products, meet user application-specific needs, and reduce both the risk and the deployment time for the user.
- Working closely with Zebra engineering teams, Eclipse has tested for interoperability its DocOrigin ZPL Handler with select products, including the ZT420R.
- A single software solution to design, present, and generate dynamic labels, forms, checks, complex documents and contracts on all major platforms and business software.
- "Integration Without Modification™", a methodology invented by Eclipse gives customers the ability to design and produce dynamic data driven labels without customization of their line of business software. Eliminating the need for change orders or custom programming.
- Dynamic fillable HTML, PDF Forms can be designed using the same DocOrigin design software used to create data driven dynamic labels for Zebra printers.
- Scalable pricing provides SMBs the same features and performance provided to the Fortune 10, at an affordable price.
- LaserBand® Wristband support. DocOrigin is an integral solution in GE Centricity™ healthcare software.
- Support for Zebra Browser Print: Simplifies monitoring USB connected printers and provides the ability to perform real-time status checking and reporting. Allows cloud-based applications to print to any USB connected Zebra printer.
Pella Corporation, a leading manufacturer and designer of windows and doors is a mutual customer of Zebra and Eclipse. "We use labels for everything," said Brad Postma, IT Development Manager at Pella. "In addition to shipping labels, Pella labels every product we sell with identification information as well as fenestration industry-standard environmental and wind-resistance ratings. On a peak day, Pella will use DocOrigin to generate upwards of 20,000 labels on hundreds of Zebra printers."
Support for Zebra printers is included in all Eclipse products: DocOrigin, Customer Communications Center and DocWizard™. DocWizard is a validated solution of Oracle for EnterpriseOne, Eclipse is an Oracle Gold Partner.
About Eclipse Corporation
Eclipse is the exclusive distributor of DocOrigin in North America, providing enterprise form, document, check and label solutions since 1992. Our flagship software DocOrigin is used by AT&T, California State University, GE Healthcare, McKesson, Legal & General America, Pella Corporation, PPG, Tyler Technologies and thousands of other companies for mission critical communications. Eclipse and our authorized partners provide robust software and services to present and deliver critical information.
More bar code news:
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews