(PRWEB) November 18, 2016
Today, Infolinx System Solutions™, a leading provider of enterprise physical records management software, announced the implementation of Infolinx WEB™ for the Employees’ Retirement Fund (ERF) of the City of Dallas, Texas. The government-owned asset management firm manages retirement, disability, and survivor benefits for permanent civilian employees of the city of Dallas.
The implementation of Infolinx WEB provides the Employees’ Retirement Fund with advanced management of more than 16,000 employee files.
Infolinx partnered with Southwest Solutions, an Infolinx reseller, to provide and apply Gen II RFID tags to the active, retired, disabled, and deferred file folders for the ERF. Using passive, 915 MHz UHF tags, in conjunction with fixed RFID readers, end-users can simultaneously check-in/check-out multiple files. Users can also find missing files or perform records inventories with greater efficiently using the portable RFID reader.
Infolinx System Solutions is a leading provider of DoD5015.2-certified enterprise physical records management software. Full life-cycle records management for archives, records centers, and file rooms includes integrated Enterprise Content Management, third-party warehouse integration, robust searching, online requesting, complete audit history, location reconciliation, supply item ordering, retention schedule and legal holds management, integrated RFID technology, space management with charge-back functionality, extensive reporting capability, advanced security configuration, workflow email notifications, and legacy data sharing.
Share article on social media or email:
- Honeywell Handheld Computers Help U.S. Postal Service Expand Tracking Program
- AML Launches New Vehicle Mounted Data Collection Device
- Global Barcode Printers Market to Grow at 7.4 Percent CAGR through 2026, Reach US 5.65Bn
- eComchain, Dallas Based Commerce Cloud, Connects Supply Chain to Consumers Online
- Smartrac to sell its Secure ID & Transactions Business to Linxens
- BlueStar Adds Zebra Technologies' Total Wearable Solutions for Hands-Free Efficiency
- SML RFID Group Charts Significant RFID Expansion; Opens Three New Technology Centers
- Datalogic announces the pocket-sized RIDA DBT6400 area imager
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.