Eugene – December 19, 2016 - Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, and world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision systems and laser marking equipment, is proud to announce the PowerScan™ 9300 laser scanner series as the newest addition to the renowned PowerScan family of rugged handheld readers.
The PowerScan 9300 offers state-of-the-art laser technology for extra long-range applications. The rugged mechanical design of the PowerScan 9300 scanners allows them to maintain outstanding reading performances and accuracy when used in the most rugged and demanding settings. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations.
“Datalogic’s PowerScan series is recognized as the world’s top-selling rugged bar code reader,” states Giulio Berzuini, GM Datalogic Handheld Scanners and VP of EMEA Sales. “We feel the addition of the PowerScan 9300 laser scanners offers our customers versatility, accuracy and a strong ROI for their industrial scanning needs.”
Available models include: the PowerScan PD9300 corded scanner, the PowerScan PBT9300 scanner with standard Bluetooth® wireless technology and the PowerScan PM9300 scanner with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ that offers scalable communication from point-to-point applications to networked devices without interference caused by existing wireless solutions (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth). All models have built-in, multi-interface options including RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, and USB.
Major performance features of the PowerScan 9300 series include:
- Optics available
- Standard Range (contact up to 1.0 m / 3.3 ft)
- Auto Range (20 cm up to 12.5 m / 8 in up to 41.0 ft)
- Drop resistance 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating IP65 (IP64 with display)
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures -20 - 50 °C / -4 – 158 °F
- User replaceable Lithium-ion Battery in wireless versions
- Ethernet connectivity (Standard and Industrial for wireless versions)
- Three models
- PowerScan PM9300 scanner with Datalogic Star Cordless System
- Basic model – no display
- With display and 3-key keypad
- With display and full alphanumeric keypad
- In-field replaceable window
Datalogic PowerScan scanners are built to last. Their rugged design and multiple model options make them ideal for use in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation & logistics, work-in-progress, component tracking and inventory control.
Other barcode blogs of interest:
- NiceLabel among 100 leading technology providers key to global supply chain
- Top Trends in Grocery Shopping for 2017 Announced, Including Sophisticated Barcodes
- BarTender by Seagull Scientific Named to Food Logistics Top Software and Technology List
- SuperCom Announces PureSecurity Deployment in Canada
- TEKLYNX Named to Food Logistics’ 2016 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Barcoding, Inc. Named to 2016 FL100+ List