MALVERN, Pa., March 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Scala, Inc., will be first-time exhibitors at two tradeshows in Las Vegas next week, Shoptalk "next gen commerce event" and Adobe Summit Digital Marketing Conference, in booths #1522 and #148 respectively. Scala, a member of the STRATACACHE family of complementary digital solutions companies, will debut a new platform, EXP, at Adobe Summit, being held March 21-23. EXP is a web standards-focused platform with built-in tools and infrastructure for developing high-impact digital experiences, leveraging existing assets, workflows and skill sets of the experience designers. Further, EXP's flexible content creation uses modern web technologies, allowing for seamless integration with existing apps and systems as well as popular social, technical and retail cloud services.
"We built this new platform with developers and designers in mind," said Joe Sullivan, Scala COO. "EXP allows them to remain focused on solving the creative aspects of executing the experience or vision by eliminating many devops-related tasks. Debuting it at an event like the Adobe Summit, lets us reach technical creative minds who may be looking to push the boundaries of traditional digital signage. We can show them what's possible and that we have the tools to bring it to life."
Sullivan will be on hand at Adobe Summit for in-depth discussions of EXP along with members of the Scala professional services and EXP development teams.
The Scala booth at Shoptalk, which is being held March 19-21, will display solutions that inspire retail innovators and marketers to use digital to impact and impress shoppers, leaving them with a lasting impression of the brand. The solutions focus on interactivity, drawing shoppers into a high-touch, in-store experience and leveraging technology seamlessly behind the scenes.
- Interactive Fitting Room – RFID tags on product price tags can detect when an item of apparel enters, moves or leaves an area of the store. When guests enter the fitting room, a touchscreen is triggered to display item details and compelling images. Shoppers can use the fitting room touchscreen to learn more about the brand and apparel, request assistance or even "click and ship" their purchase.
- Smart Mannequin – Customers are treated to the high-touch experience that draws them into brick-and-mortar stores with the Smart Mannequin. By touching sensor-embedded 2XU high-performance athletic apparel, a nearby touchscreen is triggered to display detailed product information, allowing the shopper to browse and learn more on their own.
- Instore Re-Targeter – Using beacon technology and connecting to a retailer's app, it's possible to detect and act on fact-based consumer profiles and purchase history for in-store customers. Sales associates with live data dashboards can adjust screen content to be as relevant as possible to one specific customer in the store to highlight recently viewed items, suggest complementary purchases and offer tailored promotions.
About Scala, Inc.
Scala solutions deliver engaging retail experiences by connecting networks of digital signs, kiosks, mobile devices, websites and Internet-connected devices. Scala, a STRATACACHE company, provides the platform for marketers, retailers and innovators to easily create and centrally manage deployment of shopping experiences while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions and preferences of customers in the store. With 30 years of experience entertaining, informing and educating audiences, Scala is well-known for its innovation and leveraging best-of-breed technologies, such as mobile and predictive analytics, to create award-winning solutions that are easy-to-use, yet infinitely customizable. Headquartered near Philadelphia, PA, Scala's network of partners and developers located in more than 90 countries drives more than 500,000 screens worldwide.
Other Barcode blogs of interest:
- ADSI Releases New E-Commerce Order Fulfillment and Shipping Software
- Identiv Partners with DNP to Provide UHF RFID Tags That Detect Cracks in Bridges
- Wireless Network Solutions Completes Validation of Janam XT2 Rugged Touch Computer
- eComchain extends its Cloud-based solutions to ERP, along with its eCommerce features
- Microscan Presents Capabilities of MicroHAWK Barcode Readers, Machine Vision Solutions
- Complimentary Barcoding Webinar - Integrating Verification in Print and Apply Equipment