NEW YORK, May 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Introducing PimaCott®, the new standard in Pima Cotton purity. PimaCott is now available at Bed Bath & Beyond® stores nationwide and online at bedbathandbeyond.com, in a select range of products from its exclusive Wamsutta® PimaCott collection.
Pima Cotton, an extra-long staple variety of U.S. grown cotton, is high quality, more durable, brighter and softer than other cottons. Consumers will have the confidence that the products they purchase are truly 100 percent Pima Cotton by looking for the PimaCott label.
Wamsutta PimaCott ensures that Bed Bath & Beyond customers have source-verified Pima Cotton with the highest standards of purity and quality. It is fitting that it would be introduced with a quintessential heritage brand like Wamsutta, a brand renowned for quality, integrity and style since 1846.
PimaCott is offered in a select range of exclusive Wamsutta products including bed linens and bedding basics. Wamsutta PimaCott bath towels will launch this spring. The Wamsutta PimaCott label is now available at Bed Bath & Beyond stores nationwide and online at bedbathandbeyond.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Bayshore Networks Launches Industry’s First Industrial Cyber Protection Platform
- JADAK Exhibiting at RFID Journal Live, Featuring ThingMagic Products
- Supply Chain Visibility: Retail Solutions, Ahold USA, Dannon, and P&G Present
- IBM Inventors Patent Invention for Transferring Packages between Aerial Drones
- PaladinID Launches the Great #12 Brady Jersey Hunt at Boston Convention Center
- Star Micronics to Showcase Cutting-Edge Payments Technology at ETA TRANSACT 2017
- RFID and Barcode Printer Market Worth 4.81 Billion USD by 2022
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.