ANN ARBOR, MICH (PRWEB) MAY 09, 2017
TraQtion, a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software, is now used by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Diner. TraQtion will help to strengthen food and beverage safety from “farm to wok” by tracking compliance and risk across suppliers, products and sites. The software provides P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei restaurants with an automated, unique and trusted way to manage their products and global supply chains.
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Diner, Asian-themed restaurants operating in over 450 locations throughout the United States and in international markets, have implemented TraQtion to enhance their drive for continuous improvement and management of critical safety factors.
With a collaborative platform for suppliers and service providers, P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei can act as one team around one dataset with one quality and compliance process. These restaurants now leverage TraQtion’s proprietary intelligent compliance engine to store supply-chain data and to scan, evaluate and interpret the data to ensure it meets their requirements. TraQtion will immediately alert them of higher-risk profile suppliers, products and sites for quick follow-up actions, which helps protect consumers and the respected P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei brands. This is essential given today’s rapidly changing global supply chains.
“TraQtion has been implemented to automatically track P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei quality and compliance criteria while working seamlessly with their current processes and procedures,” said Sireesha Mandava, Senior Director, TraQtion. “TraQtion provides P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei the ability to move away from mundane work and focus only on what needs attention.”
TraQtion offers a suite of services providing control and visibility into the supply chain including supplier compliance, product compliance and site compliance — all using cloud-based tools with a central dashboard providing at-a-glance performance ratings for quick action and streamlined communications across a client’s supply chain.
“We are excited to have implemented TraQtion which enables us to manage our global supply chain like never before,” said Michael Moomijan, Director, Quality Assurance and Food Safety, P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei. “Being able to easily access all the data and anticipate any potential problems allows us to take preventative measures key to the success of P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei restaurants. We are pleased to partner with an organization like TraQtion, which has the knowledge and experience to work with us at protecting our brands.”
Some of TraQtion’s capabilities used by P.F. Chang’s and Pei Wei include:
- Intelligent compliance engine that continually runs its algorithm to check and send alerts and provide at-a-glance visibility to problem areas, allowing intelligent prioritization of critical responses across all locations.
- Product specifications module for collecting and managing the ingredient and finished product specifications, allergens, nutrition and claims.
- Product inspections module for collecting data and automatically identifying in-spec and out-of-spec products through testing and inspections.
- Advanced dashboards that provide a visual overview of company’s quality and compliance program. A color-coded compliance rating for suppliers, products and sites quickly helps identify any issues.
TraQtion is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that manages food safety, quality and compliance for supply chains, products and sites. Developed from the ground up using NSF International's food safety and quality expertise, TraQtion serves leading manufacturers, retailers and restaurants around the world that place a high emphasis on customer satisfaction and safety. TraQtion is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan and is a wholly owned subsidiary of NSF International. (traqtion.com)
Other Bar Code News:
- BellHawk To Exhibit At #EASTEC
- Smartrac At #RFIDLive: Showcasing Solutions for a Smarter Internet of Things
- #RFIDLive Checkpoint Introduces Windlight RFID Label for Retail and Other Applications
- WeePallet Expands its Plastic Pallet Partnership with American Supply Chain Companies
- V-Technologies, LLC, Shipping Software for Sage Announces Sage Summit 2017 Sponsorship
- Frost & Sullivan Applauds Xerafy for its UDI-Compliant RFID Surgical Instrument
- Hansae International S.A. Select CGS BlueCherry Shop Floor Control to Optimize Production