BOSTON, May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Celect, a market leader in predictive analytics and inventory optimization for retailers, announced its inclusion in the May 2017 "Cool Vendors in Retail Merchandising and Marketing" report by Gartner, Inc.
"It's an honor to be part of the Cool Vendors report by Gartner," said John Andrews, CEO of Celect. "We are excited to be recognized as a vendor that is reconfiguring merchandising processes with AI."
"In today's retail environment, inventory optimization is more important than ever, but continues to be an incredibly challenging effort for retailers," he said. "With Celect's advancements in machine learning and high-scale optimization, retailers are now able to optimize their plans, product buys, allocations, and fulfillment strategies using the data they already have. Our customers are seeing higher margins and sell-through rates, which is a result of embracing analytics as part of their overall decision making throughout the merchandise planning process."
Other Bar Code News:
- Research and Markets Capturing and Identification Systems Market
- Tianma NLT USA Showcasing Over 75 New Display Products and Prototype Technologies at Display Week 2017
- Dialogic and Telestax Demonstrate Integrated Video API
- Microscan Unveils Technology Advancements at GS1 Connect Conference
- MultiTech’s Developer Kit Used by Twilio for Connected Fleet Monitoring Blueprint
- Dave’s Soda and Pet City Selects HIMPACT to Increase Profit and Efficiencies
- ISM Reports Manufacturing Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews