AIM is thrilled to share that the AIM Ultracode Standard has been named a Finalist for the Award for Innovation of the Label Industry Global Awards 2017!!! Congratulations to the entire team who helped to make this possible!
The Award for Innovation is one of three presented during a gala dinner on September 25th in Brussels, Belgium as part of Labelexpo Europe 2017, the largest label event in the world. If you expect to be in Brussels or are attending Labelexpo Europe in September, be sure to cheer on AIM and Ultracode for the win!
Other Barcode News:
- AB&R Celebrates Three Consecutive Years Being A Top Company To Work For
- PINC Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects in 2017
- Pace Harmon Recognized with 2017 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Honor
- DENSO Awards Battle Creek Student Scholarships
- Zebra Technologies’ iFactr Platform Transitions to Open Source
- Embedded IoT Design Enterprise IoT Insights and RCR Wireless News
- Redline Solutions’ Cooler Software Has New Paperless Picking Feature, Boosts Productivity