Fremont, Calif., January 24, 2017 — 42Gears Mobility Systems, one of the leaders in the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) industry announces that it has joined the ScanSource S3 program as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV). The S3 program connects resellers directly to strategic partners to help improve the resellers’ skill sets and add new revenue streams. As a member of the program, 42Gears will be able to assist resellers by complementing their existing solutions.
42Gears Mobility Systems, which was recently mentioned in the Gartner Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Magic Quadrant 2017 report, can now provide its EMM solution to ScanSource resellers, helping them amplify their existing solutions. By partnering with ScanSource, 42Gears intends to provide resellers with specialized knowledge and expertise on how EMM solutions can help them differentiate their offering.
Ralf Schmidt, EMM Head of Sales, 42Gears, said, “ScanSource is a boon for us as an outreach partner. We are glad to join the S3 program and connect with Value-Added Resellers to enhance their solution offering with our nimble EMM solution. Our expertise and knowledge in mobility management will work in tandem with ScanSource’s vision to pair resellers with the right software solutions that can add value to their business.”
42Gears Mobility Systems provides SaaS and On-premise EMM solution. It offers enterprise-ready products to help companies secure, monitor and manage enterprise mobile devices. More than 7000 customers across 106 countries use 42Gears for BYOD and Company Owned Device deployment scenarios. 42Gears products are used in verticals like healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, education and retail. For more information, please visit www.42gears.com.
Other Barcode News:
- Juror Check-In Time in Half With Barcode Technology
- RFID Market 2017 - Global Forecast to 2023 Installation of RFID in Manufacturing Units
- Code Corp Barcode Patent Lawsuit Gets Moved
- Genscape Appoints Peter Andersen as New Senior Director of Maritime Business Development
- DB Schenker Reduces Onboarding Time for eCommerce Customers with Magic Software’s Integration
- Enterprise eCommerce Merchants Are Getting Best-in-Class Solutions From New Tech Partner
- The Fourth Revolution Awards Celebrate Region’s Manufacturing Innovation and Leadership
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.