The DuraScan D600 is a NFC, contactless RFID reader/writer with low-energy, Bluetooth® wireless technology. The reader is built for reading and writing to HF (high frequency) tags, labels and smart devices, in addition to locking, unlocking or communicating with peer or smart devices. A seemingly more sophisticated piece of machinery, it is durable for demanding environments (i.e. warehouses, outdoors, industrial), withstanding drops to concrete, dirt and water splashes with its IP54-rated casing. Antimicrobial material makes a perfect suiting for healthcare environments. With such a robust casing the D600 remains elegant in ergonomic form, comfortable in the hand for long hours of use.
As an easy-to-use, handheld HF RFID and NFC reader with intuitive lights, melodies and vibrations, the D600 is one of the first contactless readers of its kind.
Also available from the DuraScan Series, the highly durable D700, D750 and D730 barcode scanners with Bluetooth technology. The D700 is a 1 dimensional barcode scanner. The D750 is a 1 and 2 dimensional barcode reader. The D730 is a laser scanner.
Other Barcode news of interest:
- TrueCommerce Named 2017 Great Supply Chain Partner
- Longbow Advantage Continues Expansion
- SafeNet Assured Technologies Launches New Tactical Cross Domain Solution
- Nebraska Prototype Drives Cybersecurity Startup: Driving Secure Results from the Cloud
- Global Supply Chain Analytics Market 2017-2021
- Learn How to Utilize, Sell and Implement RFID at Latin America Alien® Academy
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.