IRWINDALE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A Wireless and Superior Communications Announce Strategic Partnership Streamlining Supply Chain Services through Distribution Consolidation and Incorporate Value Added Services.
A Wireless, Verizon Wireless's largest Premium Retail partner, and Superior Communications, the nation's leading wireless accessory solution provider, today announce a strategic distribution partnership that will streamline supply chain services in support of products sold in the retailer's 1000+ locations throughout the United States. The partnership is expected to deliver significant savings to the retailer coupled with incremental sales revenue. Supplier consolidation, logistics efficiencies, supply chain services, marketing programs, 4pl services and VMI platforms will provide the foundation driving key strategic objectives. Superior Communications will support all brand partners selected by A Wireless for both existing suppliers as well as those new to the A Wireless product portfolio.
The partnership is a strategic fit, leveraging industry leading respective strengths.
- A Wireless provides consultative services to wireless consumers in the business and consumer space. The retailer is highly focused on the continued development of their sales team with priority placed on continuing product education and training platforms. Superior Communications will support these initiatives through a collaborative environment utilizing their internal National training team.
- Superior Communications has strategically located distribution centers in the United States. A 230k square foot facility in Irwindale, CA allows for easy import for products shipped direct from manufacturer as well as provide logistics services for all West coast ship to locations. A 130k square foot facility in Nashville, TN exposes significant transportation and time savings for all customer locations in the Midwest and East Coast.
- Real-time data integration, financial and logistical KPI management, and dynamic product portfolio management will prove to be key components that will accelerate the overall success of the mutually beneficial relationship.
"This partnership with A Wireless represents a strategic opportunity to drive our business with a wireless retail leader. This relationship will ultimately extend our reach into a retail channel with exponential growth opportunities while exploiting an industry leading product and services portfolio providing incremental savings as well as top and bottom line growth for both organizations," said Jeff Banks, CEO of Superior Communications. "This announcement is the culmination of several years of focused effort building out the services side of our organization as we change the expectations a customer will have of their distribution partner," said Scott Shanks, Sr. Vice President of Indirect Sales and Marketing.
"We are very enthusiastic about our strategic partnership with Superior Communications. Their role as our primary 4PL partner will allow us to accelerate our efforts toward delivering best-in-class end-to-end supply chain capabilities," said Michael Moore, Chief Experience Officer at A Wireless. "This end-to-end capability is a critical factor in achieving our daily standard of providing the best guest experience within the industry."
About Superior Communications:
Superior provides a complete line of wireless products, logistical support and services to major carriers, OEMs and retailers across North America. Established in 1991 as the sales and logistics arm of an Asian-based manufacturing partner, Superior Communications has continued to grow its lines of accessories and service offerings. Superior has become a recognized leading provider of both OEM/Brand and ODM/Private Label accessories in the Americas. For more information, visit www.superiorcommunications.com.
About A Wireless:
A Wireless is a leading retailer of wireless products and services, operating as an exclusive retailer for Verizon Wireless, the nation's largest wireless carrier. A Wireless has approximately 1,148 Verizon-branded retail stores across 46 states, offering a comprehensive mix of wireless devices — including smartphones, feature phones, tablets, mobile broadband, and wearables — as well as a broad range of accessories and device insurance coverage. A Wireless is an important retail partner to Verizon Wireless, and in 2016 was named Verizon's 2016 Partner of the Year, an award that is the pinnacle achievement for any Verizon Retailer.
Other Barcode News:
- Mint Controls Announces the Availability of Their New Circuit Board for the PRSS
- Global RFID Printer Market to Grow at a CAGR of 4.9% by Key Vendors
- Digi International Introduces Patented Data Logger As Part of Its SafeTemps Solution
- Identiv's Hirsch Velocity Security Management Software Features OSDP Biometric Support
- Visec Announces GPS Web Server To Provide Real-time GPS Location and GPS Time Logs
- Genetec and Alutel Mobility Extend Access Control with Mobile Reader Capabilities
- FATPOT Announces General Availability of fusionPLATFORM.NET Software Development Kit
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews