Dateline: Aurora, Illinois
August 16 2017
Order picking and packaging is an error-prone activity. If technology is involved at all, usually a heavy, expensive and theft-inviting Portable Data Terminal (PDT) is used. Barcode Match℗ is a new Android-based alternative. Light, inexpensive Android smartphones—even the users own phone—can be used.
Barcode Match℗ is full-featured, reading 1D and 2D barcodes, with 4 operating modes to ensure accurate order picking and packaging. Barcode Match℗ “learns” the barcodes on order items, then validates each item that goes into the order or package.
Barcode Match℗ is more powerful than more expensive PDT’s, but costs less than $100 per copy.
Barcode Match℗ eliminates loss and theft by using the worker’s own Android device.
Download Barcode Match 24/7 at Google Play.
Visit us at Barcode-Test.com
Other Barcode News:
- Identiv Strengthens Presence in India with Bureau of Indian Standards Certification
- Bonded Logistics Opens New Facility at Metrolina Park, Takes Remaining 124K Sq. Ft.
- Foxconn, Keyssa, and Samsung Introduce Disruptive “Connected World” Smartphone Ecosystem
- Altizon partners with SNic, a leading channel partner for Siemens & Rockwell Automation
- CabiNet Scrub Dispenser Proves a Success for LewisGale Medical Center
- SEEBURGER partnership with TrustWeaver
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Incorporates ’Hey Alexa’ to Enable Key Business Functions
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.