New York, NY (PRWEB) September 07, 2017
451 Research will host the 13th annual Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit (HCTS) at the Bellagio Resort & Hotel in Las Vegas, September 18-20. HCTS is the premier forum for executives in the hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and internet infrastructure sectors. The agenda is carefully crafted by 451 Research analysts and industry experts to provide timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation, and offers practical guidance on designing and implementing effective IT strategies in a power-packed three-day format.
Knowing that existing and future advancements are only made possible by leveraging the cloud, managed services and datacenters, this year’s Summit will uncover what’s next when it comes to enabling digital transformation. The program is designed to help attendees face the opportunities and challenges of the rapidly changing IT landscape head-on, and leave with actionable outcomes to seize market opportunity, particularly when it comes to innovative technologies like IoT and advanced analytics.
Sessions focused on identifying new opportunities and mapping strategies that enable the digital future include:
- Grand Strategy for Digital Transformation: Partner for Success
Melanie Posey – Research Vice President and General Manager, Voice of the Enterprise, 451 Research
- Building Partnerships with the Hyperscalers
Eric Hanselman – Chief Analyst, 451 Research
- Datacenter of the Future
Andy Lawrence – Research Vice President, Datacenters and Critical Infrastructure, 451 Research
- Living on the Edge: The Role of the Datacenter and Colo in IoT
Christian Renaud – Research Director, Internet of Things, 451 Research
- The Future of Cloud Infrastructure
William Fellows – Founder & Research Vice President, 451 Research
- High-Value Partnering: Why ‘Sell With’ Is the New ‘Sell Through’ for Vendors and Providers
Rory Duncan – Research Director, 451 Research
- Scale vs. Services: Finding, Funding and Valuing Assets Needed for the Digital Future
Kelly Morgan – Research Vice President, Services, 451 Research
- David vs. Goliath: What are the Opportunities for Service Providers?
Al Sadowski – Research Vice President, Voice of the Service Provider, 451 Research
The industry’s top thought leaders and their peers will present fresh perspectives on the cloud and hosting industry, including guest speaker Nicholas Thompson, Editor in Chief of Wired, who will discuss how the digital world is changing and how we’re changing and responding to it. Additionally, attendees will be among the first to hear key announcements regarding product releases and have the opportunity to meet with industry leaders.
To attend HCTS, or to learn more, please visit: http://www.451research-hcts.com/.
Other Barcode News:
- First Release of Eclipse Papyrus for Real Time: Modeling Tool for UML-RT
- AKUA selects Integron to Provide Wireless Connectivity for IoT Supply Chain Solutions
- Zebra Technologies Collaborates with NFL & Wilson to Deliver Unique Insights
- Smartrac Introduces Midas FlagTag, a Cost-Efficient High-Performance Tag
- EMNS, Inc. Joins UI LABS To Help Foster Digital Manufacturing
- Menasha Corporation Announces Acquisition Of ARI Packaging
- Blink Selects MultiTech for Nationwide IoT Network Coverage
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.