LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Oct. 16, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced the company received the coveted Brandon Hall Group award for excellence in three categories: the Silver award for Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy as well as Bronze awards for Best Use of Video for Learning and Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning.
The Silver award for Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy highlights Zebra’s business transformation journey following its acquisition of the enterprise business from Motorola Solutions, Inc. Accenture and Zebra’s Change Management teams ensured business readiness through learning and communications supporting the largest integration of systems and processes in Zebra’s history with the goal of building One Zebra.
The Bronze award for Best Use of Video for Learning recognizes Zebra’s use of 3D animation videos, applying the same innovation used in our solutions to our learning tools. This also enables new opportunities for customer user adoption and expands the possibilities of what Zebra can offer to address their business challenges.
The Bronze Award for Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning leverages the 3D interactive models of new devices, making them virtually accessible to Zebra’s sales team before units are physically available for a broader audience. Learners can orbit and look at them from various angles and distances based on what they want to explore at the given moment. Key selling points and physical device feature annotations were added to give context. This was used for the TC8000 touch mobile computer, MP7000 grocery scanner scale, and the ZT600 Series industrial printers.
- The Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program is the most prestigious awards program in the Learning & Development industry.
- Often called the “Academy Awards” by Learning, Talent and Business Executives, the program attracts entrants from leading corporations around the world.
- The entries were evaluated by an international panel of independent industry experts, Brandon Hall Group senior analysts, and Brandon Hall Group’s executive leadership team.
- The judging was based on the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.
- Excellence Award winners will be honored at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference Jan. 31 – Feb. 2, 2018 at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. Selected winners also will serve as presenters in the more than 20 breakout sessions during the event.
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
ABOUT BRANDON HALL GROUP
Brandon Hall Group is an HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Leadership and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations and provides strategic insights for executive sand practitioners responsible for growth and business results. (www.brandonhall.com)
The Bar Code News will promote your press release to tens of thousands of members of the barcode/RFID community for only $20. (Free for current sponsors. )
Your press release will:
- appear for a full year on Barcode.com
- appear in search engines,
- be sent to over 20,000 Twitter BarcodeNews followers
- be posted to our Facebook page - over 35,000 followers
- be posted on LinkedIn and shared through relevant groups
- be included in our daily email newsletter
Your news release can include text and up to two images and links back to your website, your Twitter feed, Facebook page, etc.
- Step 2 - submit payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button on this page
You will receive an email with a link to your release after it has been distributed.
Other Barcode News: