FREMONT, Calif., November 21, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced the company has entered into a distribution partnership with Development Trading Company (DTC), the first and leading security printing and services company in Saudi Arabia. In partnership with DTC, Identiv will bring its portfolio of highly secure smart card reader technology and credentials to the Middle East for the first time. This global expansion reflects Identiv’s goal to make affordable, high-security access and identification solutions universally available.
Utilized around the world, Identiv’s smart card-based products and solutionsenable security and identification applications, transaction systems, and e-health and e-government applications. Identiv’s smart card reader portfolio features the broadest variety of contact, contactless, and mobile smart card reader and terminal technology, and digital identity and transaction platforms. Available in varied form factors, Identiv’s comprehensive, end-to-end portfolio of credentials can be used for physical and logical access control, converged access solutions for building and computer access, transit payment, brand protection, time and attendance, cashless vending, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Identiv’s cards are available as single-technology credentials, multi-technology, or credentials with a contact chip for high-assurance deployments using digital certificates. DTC joins Identiv’s 400+ distribution partners and customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
“Identiv shares DTC’s enthusiasm of forging into the connected future of physical and logical access control,” said Dr. Manfred Mueller, Identiv COO and General Manager, Smart Card Readers and Transponders. “For the first time ever, Identiv will offer its complete portfolio of smart card reader technology and credentials to the Middle East, made possible by this exciting new partnership.”
“DTC is focused on bringing radio frequency identification (RFID), brand authenticity, document protection, secure credentials, and the highest security access control to the Middle East,” said Sultan M. Al Ammari, DTC Operations Manager. “We are thrilled to partner with Identiv, the most trusted global provider of physical security and secure identification solutions, and provide our partners with Identiv’s cutting-edge smart card reader and credential technology.”
Identiv is proud to be connected to a growing number of national distribution partners who support the company’s smart card reader, credential, and radio frequency (RFID), near field communication (NFC), and inlay business units. This expert network of security solution distributors supports the industry by delivering progressive, innovative technology to their customers. To join Identiv’s Partner Program or learn more, visit identiv.com/partners
Other Barcode News:
- Zebra Technologies Participates In Senate Hearing On Advancement of Internet of Things
- Theatro Named to the Big 50-2017, Startup 50.com’s Report on the Top Startups in Tech
- Blockchain Market in Supply Chain: Forecast (2017 - 2025)
- Zebra Technologies Participates in Senate Hearing on Advancement of Internet of Things
- New Vision Inspection Systems for Medical Device Manufacturers by METTLER TOLEDO
- RFID Medical Sponge Locator System Committed to Keeping Patients Safe
- ID TAB Suite Software Makes Development of ID Control Applications Easy
- See the Latest Smart Applications @ SMART ASIA 2017 Expo & Summit
- Global $592 Million Rugged Tablet Market to 2022 Players are HP, Zebra, Panasonic, Getac,
- Tuya Smart Leads The Conference IOT Without Borders
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.