The "Intelligent Packaging Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Intelligent packaging market was valued at US$4.674 billion in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 11.18% over the forecast period to reach US$8.828 billion by 2023.
The need for machine-readable data to be incorporated in packaging has given rise to the introduction of intelligent or smart packaging systems. Intelligent packaging is a part of the communication system which is capable of providing knowledge and information about a product. The complexity of products, advances in packaging technology and investments in research and development are some of the major market drivers.
North America & Europe hold a significant market share due to the stringent government regulations regarding food and beverages packaging along with a high adoption rate of technological advancements. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is experiencing a fast growth in the global intelligent packaging market. These solutions offer benefits like convenience, tamper-proof and theft resistance among others. The demand for these solutions is expected to witness maximum growth due to increasing penetration of technologies and focus on curbing counterfeit products.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are BASF SE, 3M, DuPont, and Amcor Limited among others.
By Packaging Technology
- RFID tags
- Temperature indicators
- Freshness indicators
- Food and beverages
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Electronic products
- Consumer care
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Intelligent Packaging Market By Packaging Technology
6. Global Intelligent Packaging Market By Application
7. Global Intelligent Packaging Market By Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- BASF SE
- Sonoco Products Company
- WestRock Company
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
For more information about this report visit
Other Barcode News of interest:
- Singapore Introduces World's First Unified Payment QR Code - SGQR
- Macy’s, Inc. Improves Customer Journey With Enhanced In-Store RFID, VR, AR Technology Experiences
- AixSwiss delivers transparency with unique QR code that shows lab results for Nupure Probiflor
- Tageos RFID Products Certified for Aviation Baggage Tracking
- Scan-IT to Office - A New Way to Capture Data with a Smartphone
- Janam Boosts Workforce Productivity with New Android-based Rugged Barcode Scanning Mobile Computer
- Epson to Showcase Label Printing Solutions at #Labelexpo Americas 2018
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.