Ergonomic trigger handle transforms Janam's flagship device into a powerful UHF RFID reader
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- National Retail Federation Annual Conference and Expo (NRF) -- Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, today announced the availability of a high-performance UHF RFID sled for its XT2 series of rugged touch computers. With industry-leading read range, Janam's newest mobile computing accessory instantly transforms the XT2 and XT2+ into lightweight, rugged, handheld RFID readers.
- The new sled easily snaps on Janam's XT2 and XT2+ rugged touch computers – providing powerful UHF RFID technology in the palm of the hand.
- Purpose-built for use in demanding retail, logistics, manufacturing, warehouse and healthcare environments, Janam's UHF RFID sled provides the required features and functionality to positively impact operations and labor, productivity and supply chain efficiency.
- Weighing less than one pound, it is the lightest UHF RFID sled in its class and is ergonomically designed for comfortable, all-day, everyday use in the enterprise.
- The new RFID sled performs tag writing and tag locationing, and enables Janam's XT2 series to easily read EPC Global Gen2 ISO 18000-6C RFID tags from more than 22 feet away.
- With its own dedicated 3350mAh battery, the UHF RFID sled has a larger battery capacity than competing products to ensure full shift power and eliminate downtime.
"Janam's state-of-the-art UHF RFID sled turbo-boosts the capabilities of the XT2 series for organizations that require superior barcode scanning and enterprise-class RFID reading capabilities in the same device. By providing users with the ability to easily slip an XT2 or XT2+ into the sled or detach those same devices to use them in standalone mode, Janam's newest RFID accessory combines power, performance and flexibility in the most challenging work environments." - Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Learn more about the XT2: http://www.janam.com/products/details/xt2
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/janamtechnologies
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/janam-technologies
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech