AMSTERDAM and BENGALURU, India, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Smartrac Technology Group, a global market leader in RFID products and IoT solutions, and Sasken Technologies Ltd. (BSE: 532663) (NSE: SASKEN) (formerly Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.), a leading product engineering and digital transformation services provider, today announced a strategic technology partnership for IoT solutions. Both companies will bring in their respective capabilities to deliver market-ready IoT solutions to drive value in operations, supply chain and customer engagement focusing on brand owners, retailers, and the industrial and logistics sectors.
Following the announcement, Dinesh Dhamija, Chief Technology Officer and Member of the Management Board, Smartrac, said, "The combination of Smartrac's industry-leading RFID transponder technology, our innovative Smart Cosmos® solutions platform and Sasken's strong services delivery expertise brings unequaled new capabilities to the global market for companies looking to optimize supply chains, enhance customer engagement, and drive efficiencies across their value ecosystem. We look forward to rapidly delivering innovation in the IoT sector with this new level of performance and operational excellence."
"Through our collaboration we will make our customers' products and assets smarter, enabling enhanced and improved performance across all aspects of our customers' businesses, leveraging the latest innovations in IoT (click for more)
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
- AB&R® Launches a New Online Store for Supply Chain Professionals
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
- Jacket With RFID Proof Pocket Launches on Kickstarter
- SMC³’s Jump Start 2019 Conference Brings Supply Chain Technology Education to Logistics Stakeholders
- Unclonable Security Tag Company Named to the MIT Startup Exchange STEX25
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews