Honeywell devices are a welcome addition to our portfolio as these types of devices are critical for customers that we support in the Consumer-Packaged Goods and Transportation & Logistics industries.
TAMPA, Fla. (PRWEB) November 22, 2019
Acuity Technologies, a software and managed services company specializing in Mobility Managed Services, announced today it has joined the Honeywell Performance Partner Program. By participating in the Performance Partner Program, Acuity has the authorization to resell Honeywell workflow performance-driven image and laser-based data collection hardware, including rugged mobile computers and bar code scanners, radio frequency identification solutions, voice-enabled and printing solutions.
Honeywell Scanning & Mobility (HSM) provides data collection solutions for retail, healthcare, distribution centers, direct store delivery, field service and transportation and logistics companies seeking to improve and modernize operations and enhance customer service capabilities.
"The reseller agreement with Honeywell is an important component of our Mobility Managed Services offering because it enables us to deliver cutting-edge mobile computing, scanning and printing solutions to our customers," said Josh Anderson, Chief Executive Officer of Acuity. "Honeywell devices are a welcome addition to our portfolio as these types of devices are critical for customers that we support in the Consumer-Packaged Goods and Transportation & Logistics industries.”
The program allows Acuity to leverage Honeywell resources to ensure that their clients have access to connectivity solutions that improve user experience, enhance security, and lower operational costs while improving overall productivity. This highlights Acuity’s continued commitment to innovation and precision by expanding its Mobility Managed Services capabilities.
The Honeywell Performance Partner Program is intended to build and strengthen long-term relationships with partners-value-added resellers that demonstrate superior knowledge, support and marketing of the Honeywell Scanning & Mobility product line—resulting in profitable growth for both parties.
Acuity is a technology company specializing in mobility that provides software and managed services designed to simplify connectivity. Founded in 2002, and based in Tampa, FL, Acuity is driven by innovation and committed to delivering value to our customers by working with them to find better ways to optimize communications technology, processes, and user experience.
For more information about Acuity, visit us at acuitytech.com.
More of this week's bar code news and competitive intelligence:
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business
- Supply Dynamics Named National Champion in US Air Force Sponsored Microelectronics Supply Chain Provenance Challenge
- Metalcraft Launches RFID Company To Support Small Businesses
- Health Traceability Company Raises 30 Million Euros From Funds Managed by Xerys
- Socket Mobile Updates Capture SDK for iOS 13 Compatibility
- Lightning Labels to Have a Big Presence at the Private Label Expo in Chicago
- Secure and Productive In The Supply Chain With Identify3D and EOS
- Barcode Scanner Market Procurement Intelligence Report
- Digimarc Brings Scan & Shop Technology to Walmart's Toy Catalog
- Millennials Abandon In-Store Purchases When Items Are Out-of-Stock: Zebra Study
- ScanSource Announces First Quarter Results
- ScanSource, Inc. Names New Board Member
- A New Chapter in Diamond Supply Chain Management
- Logistyx Technologies Named #1 Fulfillment Software Provider to Internet Retailer’s Top 1000 Retailers
- Scandit Integrates With Epic Rover to Enable Accurate Native iOS Camera Scanning in Healthcare
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- SpotSee Launches ShockWatch RFID for Tracking Damage Through Supply Chain
- 20.1 Billion RFID Tags to Be Sold in 2019, Finds IDTechEx Research
- New "Verified by GS1" to Help Brands and Retailers Share and Retrieve Product Data