LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Sep 8, 2015) - CTIA Super Mobility Week -- GreenIQ today announced its launch of the first 3G-enabled smart garden device, powered exclusively by AT&T. Whether on vacation or managing multiple client lawns, garden owners and lawn care professionals can now more easily manage irrigation systems and monitor water usage.
"We share a vision with GreenIQ. We want to bring greater connectivity to the home -- both indoors and outdoors -- so customers can lead a more connected life. We're proud to be the only U.S. wireless network provider for the GreenIQ connected product," said Chris Penrose, senior vice president, Internet of Things Solutions, AT&T.
The Israeli Internet of Things (IoT) startup
Other recent articles that may interest you:
- Jason Hope Comments on Fortune Discussing Intel's Foray into the...
- J.Lo Barcodes Her Wardrobe?
- Jason Hope Comments on Forbes Article Outlining Three Ways Internet of...
- SafeTech Debuts the World's First Bluetooth+RFID Universal Locking System for Any Door
- OSGi Alliance Invites Developers to Compete in IoT PLAYGROUND at OSGi Community Event 2015
- Digimarc to Present at the 4th Annual Liolios Gateway Conference
- SCANSOURCE MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE FOR POS AND BARCODE BUSINESS IN LATIN AMERICA
- TEKLYNX Int'l Announces Promotion of Doug Niemeyer to GM for TEKLYNX Americas
- Microscan Systems Acquires Assets of LVS Barcode Verifiers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.