DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Sep 23, 2015) - Smart home research from Parks Associates shows Western Europe will have over 6 million households with a professionally monitored security system by the end of 2015, increasing to nearly 8 million by 2019. The international research firm will address connected home market trends and the Internet of Things at the tenth-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe - IoT: Connected Entertainment and the Smart Home, taking place 10-11 November in Amsterdam.
"By the end of 2015, Western Europe will have over 1.5 million households with a smart home controller, and Central and Eastern Europe will have nearly 575,000," said Stuart Sikes, President, Parks Associates. "The multiple devices comprising the smart home are
- goTransverse Updates TRACT® Platform with Extended Cloud Integrations in Fall ’15 Release
- Predixion Hosts Webinar on Advanced Analytics for IoT Data Featuring Independent Research Firm
- HID Global Showcases Mobile ID Experience for Smartphones at eID Conference
- BellHawk announces New Features for its Warehouse Management System
- Retail Beacon Awards Highlighted at Hardware Conference
- StayinFront Partners With Kreatif Global to Deliver Mobile SaaS Solutions in Indonesia
- DENSO Barcode Terminals Provide More Value than Ever
- Alien Relationship With BlueStar to Include Western Europe
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews