LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2015) - (AWS re:Invent 2015) -- MachineShop, the only API-based Internet of Things (IoT) platform company, today announced significant enhancements to its EDGE intelligence offering. During AWS's annual re:Invent conference, MachineShop is showcasing its unique ability to ingest, manage and act upon IoT data anywhere from the Edge to the Cloud and in hybrid architectures.
The Internet of Things is a core 2015 strategy for enterprises, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and systems integrators. AWS announced a panoply of new cloud offerings enabling the collection of sophisticated data and business intelligence from IoT devices and supporting networks. As an AWS partner, MachineShop's API-based services framework has been deployed in some of the most successful IoT projects to-date.
"IoT is not just about
MORE RECENT NEWS :
- Introducing TRACTUS, the World’s First UDI Sterile Field Scanner, by Matrix IT Medical Tracking Systems LLC
- Melissa Data Enables Full Spectrum Data Quality With Pentaho(R) Integration
- Bayshore Networks(R) Announces Version 6.0 of the Bayshore Industrial Cybersecurity Platform
- SMARTRAC to Enhance Smart Cosmos IoT Monetization Ecosystem
- Cubic to Demonstrate a Wide Range of Integrated Solutions Shaping the NextCity Vision at ITS World Congress
- Data Quality Council Offers Webinar Series
- New Zebra Technologies Trade In Program
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews