Major Release Is Cloud-Ready and Optimized for High-Throughput Performance in Global Industrial Environments
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 6, 2015) - AT&T CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE - Bayshore Networks®, the cybersecurity leader for the Industrial Internet of Things, announced version 6 of the Bayshore IT/OT Gateway™ cybersecurity platform. The announcement was made today at the 17th Annual AT&T Cybersecurity Conference being held this week at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
Bayshore v6 is cloud-ready, SDN-ready, NFV-ready and optimized for performance in Operational Technology (OT) environments, including manufacturing automation, utilities, and oil and gas. It is designed to block machine-specific attacks originating from either internal or cloud-based sources. The v6 architecture completely separates the control plane and data plane
More Articles ...
- Cubic to Demonstrate a Wide Range of Integrated Solutions Shaping the NextCity Vision at ITS World Congress
- Data Quality Council Offers Webinar Series
- New Zebra Technologies Trade In Program
- British Gas, MivaTek, Prodea, Salus, UXP Systems, and Zipato at CONNECTIONS(TM) Europe
- Chico's Honored With Innovation Award for Strategic RFID
- Resin.io Collaborates With Microsoft to Add IoT Management to Microsoft Azure
- Honeywell Launches New Mobile Computer
- 18% of U.S. Broadband Households Own a Smart Home Device