Resin.io Joins Microsoft Azure
SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - Sep 29, 2015) - Resin.io, a modern DevOps management platform for connected devices, today announced that it is among a select group of companies chosen to join Microsoft Azure Certified for Internet of Things (IoT). By being a part of Azure Certified for IoT, customers will be able to combine Resin.io's over-the-air update and management capabilities for Linux-based devices, with the set of pre-integrated services from the Azure IoT Suite, which are designed to connect, manage and capture machine-generated data from sensors and devices.
IoT products are notoriously hard to bring to market owing to the wide array of devices, software and cloud services which must work in concert to provide a complete solution for
MORE IOT NEWS:
- Honeywell Launches New Mobile Computer
- 18% of U.S. Broadband Households Own a Smart Home Device
- Modernizing Food Safety With An iPad App From Sample6
- Minority Report? Hitachi Predictive Crime Analytics System
- Youredi and Temando partner in cross-border ecommerce solution
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews