SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 26, 2015) - Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) connectivity platform company, today announced it is presenting a technical session titled, "Can the Internet of Things Save 50,000 Lives a Year?" at JavaOne 2015 in San Francisco.
Building distributed systems with special requirements for the Industrial IoT such as low latency or massive scalability is extremely complex. In this session, Burcu Alaybeyi, Product Manager at RTI, and Rose Wahlin, Principal Software Engineer at RTI, will introduce a series of use-case-based examples to get attendees started on coding for the Industrial IoT right away. The tutorial will demonstrate how to connect multiple medical devices for gathering real-time patient readings, and how to correlate and interpret those results.
What: "Can the Internet of Things Save 50,000 Lives a Year?" Technical Session at JavaOne 2015
Where: JavaOne 2015, Hilton San Francisco Union Square -- Continental Ballroom 6
When: Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. PT
Who: Burcu Alaybeyi, Product Manager at RTI, and Rose Wahlin, Principal Software Engineer at RTI
RTI provides the connectivity platform for the Industrial Internet of Things.
Our RTI Connext® messaging software forms the core nervous system for smart, distributed applications. RTI Connext DDS allows devices to intelligently share information and work together as one integrated system. RTI was named "The Most influential Industrial Internet of Things Company" in 2014 by Appinions and published in Forbes.
Our customers span the breadth of the Internet of Things, including medical, energy, mining, air traffic control, trading, automotive, unmanned systems, industrial SCADA, naval systems, air and missile defense, ground stations, and science. The total value of system designs that trust RTI for their fundamental architecture exceeds $1 trillion.
RTI is committed to open standards, open community source and open architecture. RTI provides the leading implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard.
RTI is the world's largest embedded middleware provider, privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
RTI, Real-Time Innovations, RTI Data Distribution Service, Connext and 1RTI are registered trademarks or trademarks of Real-Time Innovations, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective companies.
More Articles ...
- Poynt Becomes Industry's First PCI PTS and EMV-Certified Smart Terminal Available to All
- Technology Sector Hiring and Pay Remains Steady in Major Asia Pacific Markets
- 765 Million Households Worldwide Will Subscribe to a Broadband Service by the End of 2015
- Monetizing the Industrial IoT -- IAS at Billing Innovators Summit
- Avaya Recognized in the 2015 Critical Capabilities for Infrastructure Report
- Zeidman Technologies and Codasip Collaborate to Improve Efficiency of IoT Designs
- Andes Technology and INVECAS Work To Win Designs for Global Foundries Processes
- OnlineLabels.com Awarded 2015 Bizrate Platinum Circle of Excellence
- DENSO Announces the GT20: A New Line of Tougher, Lighter 1-D and 2-D Hand-held Scanners
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews