MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM and CHELMSFORD, MA--(Marketwired - December 18, 2015) - Kewill, a leading provider of innovative software for supply chain execution, has been selected as a Food LogisticsTop 100+ logistics IT provider. Kewill was selected from the largest FL100+ provider nominee pool to date.
The FL100+ is designed to serve as a resource guide for the readers of Food Logistics. For more than a decade, the editors of Food Logistics have profiled software and technology providers that hold influential roles in the global food and beverage supply chain. Their products benefit the industry in multiple ways, from reducing food waste and extending shelf life, to facilitating safe and sanitary transportation of product while assuring regulatory compliance.
"Developments in the software and technology sector are generating new opportunities for growers, food manufacturers, grocery retailers and the many logistics providers that support them," notes Lara L. Sowinski, editor-in-chief at Food Logistics. "Moreover, cloud-based solutions and mobile connectivity are helping create tools that are more flexible, affordable and responsive, making software and technology even more valuable to those in the global food supply chain."
Kewill delivers a single platform that supports businesses working in the global food and beverage supply chain with tools to aid:
- Trade -- Gain earlier insight into potential supply issues and trade barriers and better manage network volatility
- Transport -- Benefit from multimodal transportation expertise and capabilities that are unmatched in the industry
- Storage -- Improve the efficiency of warehouse management processes
- Compliance -- Actively manage customs and trade compliance and stay informed of changing trade regulations around the world
- Management -- Gain a holistic view of your logistics network with end-to-end visibility across critical supply chain execution processes
- Integration -- Improve external collaboration and B2B integration with critical trading partners by removing the geographic and technical constraints that hinder efficiency
"One of the biggest challenges for the food and beverage industry comes at the end of the supply chain: getting perishable products that often have specialized transportation needs to the retailer on time. It is essential that customer expectations are exceeded in the food industry in particular, and we're proud to be recognized by Food Logistics for our efforts," said Jim Hoefflin, president and chief operating officer at Kewill. "We're honored to be named a leader in this industry for providing unparalleled visibility into every step of the supply chain, ensuring that products get to their destinations on time and as fresh as possible."
About Food Logistics
Food Logistics is published by AC Business Media Inc., a business-to-business media company that provides targeted content and comprehensive, integrated advertising and promotion opportunities for some of the world's most recognized B2B brands. Its diverse portfolio serves the construction, logistics and supply chain and other industries with print, digital and custom products, Webinars, events and social media.
Kewill, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, is a global leader in multimodal transportation management software, providing organizations with a comprehensive end-to-end platform for managing the complexities of transportation, logistics and trade compliance. The Kewill MOVE® platform helps companies reduce costs, manage volatility and gain greater visibility across the logistics value chain. Trade, transport, store, comply, manage and integrate -- the Kewill transportation management platform gives you the insight, agility and tools you need to deliver better customer service and streamline global supply chain execution for strategic advantage.
The Kewill platform supports supply chain execution activities for in excess of 7,500 companies in more than 100 countries. To learn more about the company, visit www.kewill.com, follow us on Twitter @Kewill_Ltd or check our LinkedIn page for company updates. www.kewill.com
- ^ Kewill (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ multimodal transportation (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ warehouse management (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ customs and trade compliance (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ visibility (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ B2B integration (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.foodlogistics.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.kewill.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ @Kewill_Ltd (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ LinkedIn (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.kewill.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
More Articles ...
- TEKLYNX International Earns Spot On Food Logistics FL100+ list
- Kewill Named Food Logistics Top 100+ Logistics Provider
- New Smart Wallet Offers Security and Trackability With Ultra-Slim Design
- CAEN RFID AND DATALOGIC PARTNER TO DEVELOP RFID UHF TECHNOLOGY
- Biblionix' Apollo Receives 2016 Product of the Year Award From LibraryWorks
- LoRa(R) Alliance to Award IoT Challenge for Innovation Winners at CES
- Industrial Software Powered by AIS's Industrial PCs Provide a Powerful Combination
- GE Healthcare's Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture" Webinar
- Checkpoint Introduces Dual Integrated RF-RFID Labels
- Rugged Mobile Computers Now Offers Dual-OS Support
- IngDan, China's Largest IoT Supply Chain Platform, Launches in the US
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.