Сost-Effective 3D Scanning Solutions for E-Commerce, 3D Content Production and 3D Printing to Be Released in 2016
HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - December 18, 2015) - Cappasity, a 3D scanning solutions developer, announced today that it has completed a $650,000 seed round of investment from several business angels.
The company is going to use the funds to support the development of its 3D scanning and 3D reconstruction technology, the launch of its own 3D cloud for e-commerce and the development of affordable full-body 3D scanning booth and 3D scanning box prototypes.
Cappasity is expected to launch its Easy 3D Scan™ software product by the end of 2015. Cappasity Easy 3D Scan™ is the first professional 3D scanning software for the emerging market of laptops and tablets with built-in Intel® RealSense™ 3D cameras -- if you have an Intel® RealSense™ powered device, you will be able to download Easy 3D Scan™ and try 3D scanning for free as early as this December.
The Cappasity Cloud service will provide convenient tools to use and adjust 3D content for e-commerce needs. "We don't want to limit our services only to displaying 3D models -- we are also going to offer our clients the ability to export all measurements taken by our software so that they could be used in virtual fitting rooms," Konstantin Popov, CEO and founder of Cappasity, says. "Scanning booths and boxes will become an affordable business solution for those who would like to take measurements and get 3D models but do not have any special skills or expertise. Our technologies will help online retailers decrease merchandise return rates thanks to making the shopping experience more customer-oriented."
Check out Cappasity's products at CES 2016 in Las Vegas, NV, on January 6-9th, 2016. Cappasity will showcase its full-body scanning booth and e-commerce scanning box, as well as newly released Easy 3D Scan™, for the first time at booth #82021 in the Sands Expo and Convention Center. All visitors will be able to give 3D full-body scanning a try and will get their own 3D models.
Cappasity Inc. offers cost-effective 3D scanning solutions for e-commerce, 3D content production and 3D printing. Cappasity was founded in 2013 by Konstantin Popov, who has more than 10 years experience in the area of 3D technology and software development. The team includes technology experts in the field of 3D engine development for apps, 3D mobile and video games.
- ^ http://www.cappasity.com (www.cappasity.com)
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/cappasity (www.facebook.com)
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1uLK2dqqY (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.twitter.com/cappasity (www.twitter.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/18/11G076320/Images/capp_fullbody_00006-9bf9b19daa9f9f9aaab3acb0ba34cf95.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/18/11G076320/Images/capp_box_03-5b652265f07ba83b9a1cca5ab9b25340.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/18/11G076320/Images/capp_box_01-267f1ed8d961ab94a90c9c757db76602.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/18/11G076320/Images/turntable_scan-df4ab6e0190188e1a3a0074a83852d19.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1uLK2dqqY (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/18/11G076320/Cappasity_One_Pager_v2-b99dfa4adc4c8c07b6c3016d8f5b2112.pdf (www.marketwire.com)
- TEKLYNX International Earns Spot On Food Logistics FL100+ list
- Kewill Named Food Logistics Top 100+ Logistics Provider
- New Smart Wallet Offers Security and Trackability With Ultra-Slim Design
- CAEN RFID AND DATALOGIC PARTNER TO DEVELOP RFID UHF TECHNOLOGY
- Biblionix' Apollo Receives 2016 Product of the Year Award From LibraryWorks
- LoRa(R) Alliance to Award IoT Challenge for Innovation Winners at CES
- Industrial Software Powered by AIS's Industrial PCs Provide a Powerful Combination
- GE Healthcare's Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture" Webinar
- Checkpoint Introduces Dual Integrated RF-RFID Labels
- Rugged Mobile Computers Now Offers Dual-OS Support