NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailNext Inc., the worldwide expert and market leader in retail analytics for optimizing shopper experiences at brick-and-mortar retail stores, today announced application partnerships that extend the capabilities of its market-leading software platform, as well as channel partnerships that further broaden its global reach. RetailNext's suite of software solution applications and partnerships are being showcased through Tuesday, January 19 at the National Retail Federation's annual The BIG Show, both at RetailNext's booth #3543 and at integration partners' booths throughout the exposition floor.
Expanded centralized platform with partner applications
In its BIG Show booth, RetailNext is showcasing new features of its shopper-facing and retail operations applications, along with joint partner demonstrations from SweetIQ, Tulip Retail, Theatro, CloudTags and Celect. The demonstrations highlight RetailNext's commitment to continued expansion of its analytics platform via third-party partner applications and integration with diverse data streams, empowering retailers to instantly act and operationalize on data, proactively manage the shopper experience and, in turn, optimize store performance.
"Through its hardware-agnostic architecture and continued exponential year-over-year growth, RetailNext's in-store analytics platform has firmly established itself as the dominant industry standard," said Kindra Tatarsky, head of corporate development at RetailNext. "As the leader in optimizing shopper experience, RetailNext has invested in capabilities to seamlessly integrate third-party, value-added data and solutions to better serve our customers and their shoppers."
Acuitas Digital alliance integrates RFID innovations
As part of the Acuitas Digital alliance announced previously at the show, the RetailNext software platform and RFID use case solutions are integrated into booths at Intel, BT Group and Sato, as well as in the booth of leading
- Micro RFID Label for Small Health, Beauty, Cosmetic Retail Applications #nrf16
- FutureProof Retail Unveils Revolutionary Shopping App #nrf16
- GTT Exhibiting at National Retail Federation’s BIG Show 2016 #nrf16
- Innovative Retail Engagement Analytics Solution Delivers In-store Intelligence #nrf16
- BIXOLON Ramping Up 14 NEW Products for Retails BIG Show #nrf16
- VMob Reports Strong Growth in 2015 #nrf16
- ShopperTrak Launches New, Groundbreaking Analytics Platform #nrf16
- Vestis Retail Group Leverages Aptos Singular Commerce Cloud Platform #nrf16
- CBX Software and SGS to Streamline Retail Quality & Compliance Process #nrf16
- Retailers Invited to Shop '5th Avenue in the Cloud' at NRF to Raise Money #nrf16
- Ingenico Group Sees 54 Percent YOY Growth in US Retail Segment #nrf16
- Ingenico Group Accelerates EMV and NFC Acceptance in Unattended Environments #nrf16
- 4R Systems Enables Retailers with Limited Store Space to Maximize Profit #nrf16
- New Next-Gen Industrial Tablets and Handhelds Support Multi-OS including Win 10
- Invengo Appoints VP Global Channel and Sr Director Technical Services
- Invengo Announces Investment Position in ATID (RFID)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews