|AGREEMENT STRENGTHENS INVENGO'S INPOWER CHANNEL PROGRAM.|
Singapore, 12 January 2016 - Invengo Technology has acquired a substantial stake in handheld device specialist ATID, resulting in an enhanced solution offering in the global RFID market.
Invengo recently announced its InPower Channel program, offering a wide range of fixed readers, handheld devices, and antennas to complement its existing portfolio of RFID tags and inlays. The addition of the ATID product range of handheld devices greatly enhances the Invengo portfolio, creating a simpler supply option for Value Added Resellers and System Integrators. The support provided by the Invengo InPower distributors and partner community now makes implementation of RAIN RFID solutions much more efficient.
ABOUT INVENGO TECHNOLOGY
Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd, located in Singapore (with subsidiaries in the US and Europe), is the international headquarters of Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd, listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE: 002161.SZ). Employing over 500 people worldwide, Invengo is one of the largest publicly traded, RFID-oriented companies in the world, with design and manufacturing plants located in both the United States and China and sales offices spanning all major geographies.
More news articles:
- Pricer and Aisle411 to offer Smart Merchandising Technologies to Retailers #nrf16
- ScanSource Communications Named Polycom Distributor of the Year - Americas
- Keying into the omni-channel trend, Brazilian retail IT is exhibiting #nrf16
- RFID Journal LIVE 2016 to Feature End-User Panel Celebrating 10th Anniversary
- ServiceMax Launches Industry's First Connected Field Service Solution
- Russian Retailers Streamlines Warehouse Replenishment With Unified Software Platform
- GERRY WEBER Selects Tyco Retail Solutions' RFID-Based Inventory Visibility
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.