Roosendaal (NL), 28 January 2016 - Invengo Technology is pleased to announce that RFID specialist Cisper Electronics BV has joined the Invengo InPower Channel program as the Authorized European distributor.
Cisper Electronics BV (Almere, The Netherlands) is a leading international distributor of Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) products and systems. With over thirty years of experience in the sector, Cisper is in an excellent position to combine its in-depth knowledge and expertise with Invengo’s extensive RIFD product portfolio to offer the best possible solutions to resellers and system integrators.
Val Peters, General Manager Marketing at Invengo, comments “We are pleased to have Cisper on board. It’s a real win-win situation for both parties, but above all for our value-added resellers and system integrators. As a well-known RIFD specialist, Cisper offers hands-on experience, a high logistic service level, and excellent product and application knowledge. In addition, Cisper now has access to the complete Invengo product portfolio of RFID tags, inlays, fixed readers, handheld devices, and antennas, including the recently acquired handheld devices from ATID.”
Leon de Ridder, Managing Director at Cisper, comments; "Cisper is looking forward working with Invengo’s InPower program. The Invengo product portfolio consist a wide range of fair priced hardware products and labels, both RAIN RFID (UHF) and HF/NFC. Invengo uses the best available reader chips and high-end NXP and Impinj Monza tag chips. Cisper strongly believes in the added value of Invengo’s product offering and will focus on promoting, selling and supporting Invengo into the European market."
Other recent news:
- Mobeam Revamps Its Beepngo Wallet & Coupon App
- Invengo Appoints Jiann Hsieh As CEO Of International Division
- The Linux Foundation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer
- Impinj and Partners Launch Solutions to Improve Healthcare Efficiencies and Patient Care
- Cedric Guyot to Present At TPA Supply Chain Conference New Orleans
- 40 Percent of Respondents Faced Supply Chain Disruption in Past 12 Months
- Barcode Label Software A Key Component For Global Food Chain
- Lantronix Appoints Enterprise IoT Technologist Sanjeev K. Datla as CTO