Don’t miss the valuable face-to-face discussions, collaboration, and networking with your trading partners at GS1 Connect®. New companies are announcing their participation in formal How To Do Business With… sessions and informal Trading Partner Roundtables almost daily.
Businesses come to engage, learn, and unlock growth opportunities. We are pleased to highlight a sample of the industry-leading companies participating in the following events:
- Trading Partner Roundtables: Share ideas and coordinate on how to improve business processes with: Beaver Street Fisheries, Foodbuy/Compass Group North America, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (FMOLHS), Gordon Food Service, KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc., Performance Food Group, Walgreens, and many more.
- How To Do Business With… sessions (H2DBW): Learn about business process requirements and initiative updates directly from your customers like Google Shopping, The Kroger Company, McLane Company, Walmart/Sam’s Club, and newly announced participants Target and Sears Holdings.
Hear directly from industry leaders at the Grocery, Foodservice, Retail, and Healthcare Track sessions; gather cross-sector perspectives, learnings, and best practices; attend GS1 US University courses; and get answers to your implementation questions from GS1 Standards experts.
View the current trading partner events and conference opportunities.Detailed program agenda is now available.
Other Bar Code News Blogs that may interest you:
- IDBS Launches E-WorkBook Inventory
- Bedside Barcode Scanning Improves Hospital Pharmacy Inventory Tracking
- St Louis Accepts Barcoded ID for Voter Check-in
- ThingBlu Selects IoT Platform Smart Cosmos - Legal Cannabis Industry Solutions
- RFID Blood Monitoring Systems Market Gains - Emphasis on Efficient Patient Care
- Demand for Portable Barcode Scanner Will Boost Automatic Data Capture Market
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.