WOBURN, MA--(Marketwired - Apr 12, 2016) - PcVue, Inc., a global HMI/ SCADA software provider, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with InformaTrac, Inc., to offer enhanced traceability for asset management. The offering reduces operations costs and improves efficiency for manufacturers and managers of intelligent buildings and energy management systems.
InformaTrac Pro software combined with PcVue's Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) platform yields a flexible and powerful traceability solution. Real-time information from PcVue's Human Machine Interface (HMI), when enhanced with InformaTrac's powerful web reporting tools, provides a simple to configure and easy to deploy system for monitoring mobile assets. Innovative contextual HMI delivers proactive notification and controls when assets are moved to unauthorized areas.
"Traceability, whether acquired from equipment or technologies such as RFID and barcodes, can be now delivered in real-time and via multi-media reports," according to PcVue's COO, Edward Nugent. Kris Hughes, President of InformaTrac added, "The partnership bridges the gap between the Auto-ID and SCADA software strategies and enables complete traceability solutions. By working together our companies have achieved a new level of asset monitoring and tracking software for informed decision making."
Solar PV Plants and Fleets, driven by California Rule 21 and other state and federal mandates are creating growing demand for enhanced asset monitoring. Jim Huysentruyt, VP of Business Development added, "Ed Nugent and I have been working together on these kinds of solutions since the early 90s. The technology is now at a point that we can deliver the right information to the right person, at the right place and at the right time, to effectively meet the challenges of traceability. Previously this was difficult and expensive, but now we can deliver it quickly as a cost effective and sustainable technology."
About InformaTrac Inc.
InformaTrac specializes in information traceability, data collection and analytics for the manufacturing and utility industries. Headquartered in California, InformaTrac brings decades of experience in design and deployment of SCADA and Traceability software solutions to Fortune 500 companies as well Federal and State agencies. www.InformaTrac.com.
About PcVue, Inc
PcVue supplies advanced HMI/SCADA software, which improves safety and efficiency while reducing operations and maintenance expenses for intelligent buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, transportation, and water & wastewater projects. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts and backed by ARC Informatique's global reach, PcVue Solutions benefit enterprises throughout the world. www.pcvuesolutions.com
Other barcode and RFID news:
- Barcode Reader SDK Adds PHP Support on Linux
- EVT Release EyeSens - Vision Sensors
- Taking IoT from Buzzword to Big Business with Customizable Monetization Platform
- Invisipon Launches New Digital Coupon Technology Platform
- Versus Achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification with the Cisco Partner Program
- Leaders Representing Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits
- DENSO Introduces New BHT-1500 Lightweight Hand-held Barcode Terminals
- Polyonics Expands Family of PCB Barcode Labels for Highly Active Fluxes
- Lucas Combines NFC, RFID, Voice, Scanning in Lucas Move Applications #MODEXShow
- Zebra Technologies 3600 Series Delivers Unstoppable Performance
- Cognex Enters Mobile Terminal Market
- BarCode ID Systems Announces New Name and Branding at #MODEXShow
- Identiv to Showcase Smart Card Readers and Internet of Things Solutions
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.