AssetCloud used customer feedback to better meet users’ needs with customizable reports and data fields, multi quantity asset tracking, auditing options and more.
Plano, Texas (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
Wasp Barcode Technologies listened to what customers had to say about asset management software offerings and devoted more than 20,000 man hours to create AssetCloud, a cloud and subscription-based software that helps organizations efficiently track, maintain and collect data on the materials they own.
The company, a leading provider of productivity solutions, launched the product April 19.
“For too long, companies have created asset management software based on what they think it should do,” said Lynn Lee, Wasp’s director of research and development. “Our new AssetCloud was created to do what the user wants it to do. We collected a lot of customer feedback to create asset management software that is flexible, user friendly, customizable and easily scalable.”
Some of customer-requested attributes built into AssetCloud include:
- Customizable data fields and reports
- Easier check-in/check-out process
- Ability to recover previously disposed assets
- Enhanced user security options
- Ability to easily manage multi-quality assets under a single ID
AssetCloud also contains many other user-friendly features* such as:
- Ability to create customized reports and extensive library of commonly used asset management reports
- Set scheduled audit times and receive status updates on audit completion
- Choose what asset information they want to share with users performing the audit
- Reconcile asset records after an audit
- Enhanced security that providers users access to specific data and software applications based on their role in the organization.
- Single-transaction process that allows users to check-in/check-out multiple assets to multiple assignees
- Ability to check-in/check-out items for repair needs
- Fund management and restrictions (for nonprofits, schools and government organizations)
- Know what assets were purchased, when they were purchased, where they are located, and when they expire from a fund
- Specify individual sites that are associated with a funding source
- Define where assets should be located based on funding requirements
- Email and in-app notifications
- Automatic notices about issues such as check-out, expiration dates and past due actions
- Import wizard that provides users with a step-by-step process of getting asset data into the software
- Customizable barcode label design
- Easily accessible via any browser, iOS and Android apps, and Windows Mobile device
*Features vary based on plan options.
A free 30-day trial of AssetCloud can be found at http://www.waspbarcode.com/asset-tracking. The software can also be purchased directly from the site; pricing varies based on subscription duration, desired features, plan option, and number of users.
About Wasp Barcode Technologies:
Wasp Barcode Technologies provides data capture and tracking systems designed specifically for small businesses and schools. Solutions include: inventory control, asset tracking, time and attendance, and point of sale; as well as the supporting mobile computers, barcode scanners, and barcode printers utilized to automate operations. Wasp products help small businesses and schools achieve efficiency through cost-effective solutions designed to increase profitability. Learn more at http://www.waspbarcode.com or call 866-547-WASP.
Other Bar Code News blogs that may interest you:
- TransPerfect and 121nexus Partner to Create Closed Loop Digital Labeling System
- Mobile Ticket Purchases to More than Double to 23 Billion Annually By 2020
- TrackCore, Inc. Named Finalist for RFID Journal Awards
- Vanguard ID Systems Partners with Alaska Airlines to Unveil Electronic Bag Tag
- TexTrace, Eximia Partner to Perfect Mobile Solution for Fashion Brand Protection
- SuperCom Acquires PowaPOS Business
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews