"The Digimarc Intuitive Computing Platform provides an easy and natural avenue to improve the customer experience," said John Fry, Allerpet's vice president of sales and marketing. "Utilizing Digimarc Barcodes in our product labeling is a natural extension of our commitment to providing customers with as much reliable and up to date information as possible. By incorporating the Digimarc Barcode, we seek to make it easier than ever for customers to connect with relevant information and get maximum value from our products."
"With the adoption of Digimarc Barcode, Allerpet is providing greater opportunities for customer engagement that will strengthen both product fluency and brand loyalty," said Larry Logan, CMO at Digimarc. "They understand that the easy and effective communication of information between brands and their customers is more important than ever before. We look forward to closely partnering with them to bring even more value to the Allerpet experience."
Consumers can scan Digimarc-enhanced product packaging using mobile apps powered by the Digimarc Discover® software development kit (SDK). The Digimarc Discover app can be downloaded from Apple and Android app stores. The SDK is available for application developers to build and deploy best-in-class mobile apps that can scan imperceptible Digimarc Barcodes in print, packaging, and audio, as well as traditional UPC barcodes and QR codes. Digimarc Discover and Digimarc Barcode are an extension of the company's vision to simplify the use of technology in everyday life by reducing effort, complexity and uncertainty; simply point a camera at an object, or let a microphone listen and instantly identify almost anything.
Read more....To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allergy-relief-product-provider-allerpet-implements-digimarc-barcode-to-enhance-product-packaging-providing-more-consumer-information-300256123.htmlMore news from Barcode.com
- BroadSign Mobile Used By Xprnc Media to Bridge DOOH with Smartphones in Retail
- iovation Speaks on "Authentication in the Age of IoT"
- Trailiner Corporation Enhances Security and Load Accuracy with QuikQ
- HID Global Wins Industry Award for HID goID Platform for Mobile Driver’s Licenses
- Videojet Shows Dedication to Pharma at INTERPHEX with Coding, Marking Solutions
- Identiv Announces Partnership with IDCUBE during Secutech India
- Bristlecone Labs Launched to Realize the Vision of Digitally Connected Supply Chains
- BlueStar Europe Now Sells Zebra Technologies Complete Portfolio
- SIMBA Mobile Tablet Provides Improved Traceability for Seafood Processors
- Microscan Announces Integrated Liquid Lens Autofocus for MicroHAWK Barcode Readers
- Martec & RELEX Solutions Present 'State of the Retail Supply Chain 2016'
- Supply Chain Services Announces New Marketing Director
- Refill Meds with the New Humana Pharmacy App for Apple Watch with Barcode Scanner
- Wasp Barcode Technologies Launches Cloud-Based Asset Management Software
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.