SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - May 2, 2016) - Impinj, a leading provider of RAIN RFID solutions, today announced investments in the company's channel program including launching a Partner Portal to help channel partners secure growth opportunities and drive increased revenue. To further support these partners in augmenting their existing revenue streams and driving new opportunities, Impinj has increased its global sales team and hired Gene Spies as Vice President of Global Distribution and Channels.
"We've always viewed our channel partners as an extension of the Impinj team and a core focus of our corporate strategy," said Eric Brodersen, Impinj President and COO. "Launching our Partner Portal and increasing our global sales team will ensure we provide our partners with seamless access to industry-leading expertise that will help them grow their revenue streams."
Key elements of the Impinj Partner Portal include:
- Deal registration -- the Partner Portal helps partners identify and track new sales opportunities. Partners can also easily capture account information.
- Incentives program -- Impinj will reward partners for each new opportunity registered via the Partner Portal.
- Training platform -- Impinj will offer cutting-edge experts, resources, online and in-person training courses for partners to grow their technical skills.
- Sales and marketing collateral -- to better support partners' sales efforts, comprehensive materials are easily accessible in the Partner Portal.
Spies brings years of channel experience, most recently a key leader in the channel programs at Nexsan and Connected Data. Impinj has expanded its worldwide channel sales team under Spies to keep pace with recent company growth and to better support its channel partners in capturing surging global opportunities. Spies leads Impinj's channel program strategy and he plans additional investments to provide partners with more opportunities.
"Impinj solutions are an outstanding revenue opportunity for our channel partners worldwide and I look forward to strengthening and expanding our channel ecosystem," said Spies.
"The tremendous growth in IoT across sectors worldwide means great opportunities for our partners," said Walter Palhetas, Impinj SVP of Global Sales. "The Partner Portal and larger global channel sales team allow us to provide better support for our partners to increase their revenues in the IoT space."
Impinj is a leading provider of RAIN RFID solutions, delivering real-time information to businesses about items they create, manage, transport and sell. The Impinj Platform connects billions of everyday items including apparel, medical supplies, automobile parts, drivers' licenses, food and luggage to applications such as inventory management, patient safety, asset tracking and item authentication. Impinj delivers ItemIntelligence(SM) -- physical items' unique identity, location and authenticity -- to the digital world, which Impinj believes is the essence of the Internet of Things. For more information visit www.impinj.com.
More exciting barcode and RFID news:
- Delta Introduces Innovative Baggage Tracking Process
- Fujitsu Delivers New Family of UHF RFID Tags for Linens, Apparel at #RFIDLive
- SMARTRAC at #RFIDLive Showcasing Innovations For a Smarter Internet of Things
- Checkpoint Expands Health and Beauty RFID Label Portfolio #RFIDLive
- Checkpoint Systems Introduces New High-Speed, High-Quality RFID Tag, Label Production
- Altima Technologies Announces the Release of NetZoomDC 14.5
- Alien Introduces Next Generation Higgs RFID IC and Tags with Unique Memory Architecture
- oti Appoints Romania Gripen Environmental as Exclusive Distributor to Romanian Market
- Datalogic Heron Scanners Deployment by Euro Garages is first in UK
- Retail Automation Market: Forecast (2016-2021) - RFID, Barcode, EPOS
- NOVAtime to Demonstrate its NT55M Enterprise Smartphone with Barcode Scanner
- SML Group Announces RFID Tag Products Based on Alien Technology
- LMC Forum at RFID Journal LIVE! 2016 Focuses on RFID in Rail and Transportation
- Beth Ward named Hallmark Senior Vice President - Supply Chain