FREMONT, Calif., May 3, 2016 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced the launch of its UHF Tags family of products for the Internet of Things (IoT) market at RFID Journal LIVE! 14th Annual Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Florida. RFID Journal LIVE! is the world's largest and most important event focused on RFID and related technologies.
Identiv’s UHF Tags portfolio delivers a comprehensive set of high-performance, ultra-high frequency (UHF) designs for demanding applications that require long distance radio frequency identification (RFID). These designs are dedicated to improving business and manufacturing processes by using RF technology. Corporate and government markets can leverage these contactless tags in a variety of applications, including supply chain and inventory management, asset and personnel tracking, logistics, industrial and manufacturing, and brand protection and anti-counterfeiting. Other target applications include real-time location systems (RTLS), gate and perimeter access control, pharmaceutical and healthcare, entertainment and travel, and IoT enablement.
Identiv’s portfolio provides a high level of performance with existing UHF readers. These tagsare designed to work in different regions around the globe with a supported frequency range between 860 - 960 MHz. The designs leverage Identiv’s extensive expertise in RFID deployments and are built to outperform existing solutions available on the market.
“Identiv’s Tags catalog contains a series of different UHF Gen2designs — including different dimensions and form factors, like dry or wet inlays with adhesive backing or labels — that specifically target a variety of environments, such as plastic, wood, or physical human and animal bodies,” said Stephane Ardiley, Director of Product Management. “Our portfolio also features advanced designs, like tamper-detection and multi-frequency inlays (UHF+LF) that can satisfy innovative customer applications. For more specific demands, Identiv’s expert designers can also build custom products to meet special project requirements.”
Samples of Identiv’s UHF Tags will be available during the conference. RFID Journal LIVE! runs May 3 - 5, 2016 at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. To book a meeting with the Identiv team, please fill out this form or stop by booth 449 during the event. Find out more about Identiv’s UHF Tags at identiv.com/uhf.
- CYBRA Announces RFID Lock and EnCode SmartSeals that are Tamper, Temperature Sensing #RFIDLive
- Barcodes vs. RFID and the Internet of Things for Work-in-Process Tracking
- Mobeam Surpasses 40 Million Barcode Beaming Transactions at Retail POS
- Ophir Announces Photodiode Sensor For Measuring Power Of Laser Bar Code Scanners
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 10, 2016
- Smartrac Launches World’s First Passive Temperature-level Sensing Inlay #RFIDLive
- Invengo To Launch New RAIN RFID IoT Reader At #RFIDLive
- DSS Issued New Patent and Releases New AuthentiGuard Capabilities
- Kewill Announces Acquisition of LeanLogistics
- Open-Q(TM) Embedded Computing Solutions at Several IoT Industry Events
- Microscan Slated to Release Smart Camera Platform for Barcode Reading, Machine Vision
- Mojix Brings Wide-Area RFID Systems, IoT Software Solutions to #RFIDLive
- Impinj Enhances ItemSense Capabilities, Announces Monza RFID Tag Chip for Automotive
- Impinj Announces Investments in Channel Program Including New Partner Portal and VP
- Delta Introduces Innovative Baggage Tracking Process
- Fujitsu Delivers New Family of UHF RFID Tags for Linens, Apparel at #RFIDLive
- SMARTRAC at #RFIDLive Showcasing Innovations For a Smarter Internet of Things
- Checkpoint Expands Health and Beauty RFID Label Portfolio #RFIDLive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews