LOVELAND, Colo., May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lightspeed POS Inc., the most powerful cloud-based point of sale (POS) system for retailers and restaurateurs, today announced that it has partnered with SilverEdge, a leading retail hardware provider, to offer merchants the simplest and fastest way to get their business up and running.
The SilverEdge Preferred Bundle enables businesses to receive all of the hardware required to sell in-store; the software and analytics to run a successful business in-store and online; and 24/7 customer support in one package, from one vendor, for one price.
"Lightspeed is helping small and independent retailers thrive by providing them the tools and insights they need to run a successful business and create an incredible experience for their customers," said JP Chauvet, president of Lightspeed. "With SilverEdge, we are making it easier than ever for merchants to open their first store or add new locations by providing everything they need to build, manage and grow their business in one place."
The SilverEdge Preferred Bundle includes:
- Lightspeed's powerful retail management software
- All required hardware for in-store selling: an iPad and iPad stand, wireless card terminal, cash drawer, barcode scanner, label and receipt printers and more
- Easy check-out with EMV chip card and NFC mobile payment compatibility
- 24/7 customer support line for personalized support during installation and inventory building, and available in less than 30 seconds anytime during the lifetime of the product
- SilverEdge terminals and Lightspeed software are equipped to accept any payment type, including EMV chip cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay, so merchants never have to miss a sale.
"This new relationship with Lightspeed further demonstrates SilverEdge's commitment to only providing best in class solutions that help our merchants operate and grow their businesses," said Ken Salazar, President and CEO of SilverEdge. "There is no doubt that our experience with innovative point of sale systems combined with Lightspeed's powerful software provides an excellent customer experience."
The SilverEdge Preferred Bundle with Lightspeed software starts at $89.99 a month. Find out more or order today at: https://www.lightspeedhq.com/products/retail/silveredge-preferred-bundle/
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Lightspeed is the most powerful cloud-based commerce solution for independent businesses, in-store and online. More than 36,000 retailers and restaurateurs processing over $12 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed to manage their entire business--from inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics--and grow it. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ). Find us and our customer love by visiting www.lightspeedhq.com, Facebook.com/LightspeedHQ, Twitter: @LightspeedHQ (@LightspeedResto), and Instagram: @LightspeedHQ.
SilverEdge provides business solutions that help drive revenue and efficiencies for small to medium sized business. SilverEdge offers the latest technologies in payment processing, point of sale solutions, and customer loyalty management to streamline business operations and allow our clients to focus on what they love, running their businesses. With a dedicated in house Client Success center, SilverEdge provides installation assistance, software customizations and 24/7 customer support. Learn more about our solutions and company at www.gosilveredge.com, Facebook.com/GoSilverEdge, and Twitter: @gosilveredge
Other Bar Code blogs that may interest you:
- East Coast's Largest Advanced Manufacturing Event Spotlights Innovation in Packaging
- C3 IoT CEO Tom Siebel Delivers Keynote Address on the Internet of Things and Sustainability
- Group Mobile Features Juno T41 Rugged Handheld Computer, Improved Rugged Classifications
- Brolly Event Solutions and Wrist/Global Announce Event Technology Partnership
- Wasp Barcode Technologies and Impiger Technologies Develop and Launch AssetCloud
- AIM North America Honors AIDC Industry Leaders
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.