WOODBURY, New York – - Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced today that its XT1 rugged mini-tablet has been selected as the preferred mobile computing platform for organizations using Wireless Network Solution’s Inspector+™ software in an industrial environment.
Inspector+ is a cloud-based Android application that allows businesses in the airline, healthcare and oil and gas industries to replace pen and paper tracking. Coupled with Janam’s XT1, Inspector+ provides a more accurate and efficient way for mobile workers to complete daily inspections and assessments.
- Wireless Network Solutions selected Janam’s XT1 because it delivers all the technological advancements found in consumer devices with the added durability to withstand all-day use in harsh work conditions.
- With UL-certification for hazardous environments, the XT1 provides Inspector+ users with confidence that their device is intrinsically safe for work in areas where there is risk of an explosion such as tank farms and oil refineries.
- With its high-performance 1D/2D scanner, the XT1 allows Inspector+ users to scan barcodes that have been placed at remote physical locations or on items that need to be inspected, verifying that the inspection has been properly completed.
- Data is synchronized immediately after completing each inspection using a wireless connection from the XT1 to the network, providing management teams with real-time access to business-critical information.
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Specializing in purpose-built mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, Janam offers products that are designed to run mission-critical applications in retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. For more information, visit www.janam.com.
About Wireless Network Solutions
As an experienced Android application developer for barcode data collection, WNS has the unique advantage among resellers of being able to help you with both the hardware and software components of your business operation. WNS’s flagship application, Inspector+, is a barcode-based inspection application designed to increase productivity, ensure compliance, and expedite maintenance reporting. Our cost-effective solution enables employees to capture inspection data via wireless mobile computers, and upload the results remotely over the network to a centralized backend management system, stored securely on the cloud. For more information visit www.wirelessns.com and www.linkedin.com/company/
Other Barcode blogs that may interest you:
- Supply Chain Tech Show Almost Here - 2016 SCTECH July
- GS1 Modifies Standards to Enable First Mobile Barcoded Coupons for Manufacturers
- Infolinx System Solution Exhibits at ARMA Canada Conference
- Barcoding, Inc. Recognized on CRN’s 2016 Solution Provider 500 List
- New GS1 US Mobile Scan Solution Delivers Next Revolution in Product Identification
- Technavio Announces Top 16 Vendors in the Industrial Barcode Scanner Market Until 2020
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews