Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, and world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision systems and laser marking equipment, inaugurates its new office in Warsaw, Poland.
The opening was celebrated with an official event held in Warsaw and attended by customers, partners and Datalogic employees. The official ribbon cutting took place in front of the new office building that is located in the city centre of Warsaw.
“The new office is a very important step towards further growth in Poland,” comments Christoph Tkotz, Regional Manager Eastern Europe. “This new facility, in the center of Warsaw, displays a direct presence in the growing Polish market and provides our sales and technical teams with a facility to demonstrate our wide portfolio of solutions for retail, transport & logistics, manufacturing and healthcare.”
Pietro Scanabissi, Area Manager International Europe for Datalogic states “As a leading supplier of data collection and process automation technology, our innovative solutions are used by customers all over Eastern Europe. The new office in Warsaw puts us even closer to customers and partners.”
With the decision to invest in a new office in Poland illustrates Datalogic’s efforts to continuously extend its network of subsidiaries in EMEA. Warsaw, as one of the most important trade centers for Eastern Europe, was chosen to support the company on its growth path within the region. The investment underlines how important the Eastern European region is for Datalogic and its future growth.
Other Bar Code blogs that may interest you:
- SMARTRAC Introduces InTrace Cannula - A Ready-to-Use Animal ID Implanting Kit
- JC Super Market chooses Datalogic Scanner/scales to Increase Checkout Performance
- CBX Software Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 100 Top Supply Chain Projects
- Hermes Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2016 SDCE Top Supply Chain Projects
- MEMS & Sensors Industry Group Invites Collaboration at SEMICON West 2016
- Microscan Announces Release of WebLink 1.1, New Features for MicroHAWK Barcode Readers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.