SALT LAKE CITY, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Appiphany Technologies (OTCBB: APHD), an IP Risk Control Company that provides private enterprise with total, integrated brand protection solutions to prevent revenue loss from counterfeiting, product diversion and gray market activities, is pleased to announce to its shareholders the completion and delivery of product sale of $250,000+ anti-counterfeit device units for the associations licensed apparel vendors.
This association is one of the elite sports organizations in North America, using Appiphany's highly specialized anti-counterfeit technology labels for its licensed products. This client sale has employed the company's forensic technologies, with additional overt and covert features to ensure brand integrity. Appiphany specializes in custom solutions based on its integrated Digital Forensic Marker and Track and Trace technologies with applications in brand authentication, online brand protections software solutions, anti-counterfeiting, loss prevention and secure supply chain management.
Appiphany CEO, Rob Sargent stated, "We are pleased to complete and deliver this sale, especially considering our valued client has had an ongoing 7-year relationship with us and continues to put trust and confidence in our management team and our products and services. It's again, validation of our relationship model to accelerate the company's new direction in becoming a global leader in Security Management and online brand protection."
About Appiphany Technology Holdings Corp.
Appiphany Technologies (IP Risk Control) (http://www.ipriskcontrol.com) is a full service brand protection company assisting brand owners in risk management solutions covering all aspects of anti-counterfeiting, diversion and fraud. Over the past 13 years the... r http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/appiphany-technologies-announces-completion-and-delivery-of-anti-counterfeit-device-labels-to-major-league-sports-association-591717061.html
More industry news:
- Mobiliya Muscles Its Pursuit of Internet-of-Things (IoT) Joins the LoRa(TM) Alliance
- HighJump Named to the 2016 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- Chuck E. Cheese Implements RFID technology for games
- finder.com Unveils Computerized Handbag to Curb Impulse iBag2
- Infolinx Partners with Questys for Total Enterprise Records Solution in California
- finder.com Introduces UK’s First IOT / RFID Handbag to Stop iBag2
- Zebra Technologies is an IDSA International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) Gold Winner
- ABI Research Finds the Future of BLE Beacon Shipments is Not in Retail
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews