On Thursday, September 22, 2016 from 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM (ET), GS1 US University is offering an advanced webinar for those who already have a foundational understanding of the Global Data Synchronization Network. This advanced webinar, Using GDSN Attributes - Mandatory, Dependent, & Milti-Industry, takes understanding the GDSN to the next level. It will include a review of the key attributes and their definitions, including attributes being recommended by industry groups such as GS1 Healthcare US, and the GS1 US Foodservice Initiative.
In the webinar you will learn:
- GDSN Trade Item Attributes
- What is an attribute?
- What is the organization and naming convention
- When attributes are optional or mandatory/dependent
- Global Trade Item Attributes and Definitions
- Mandatory attributes
- Dependent attributes
- Optional attributes
To get a better understanding of the GDSN Attributes, attend this live webinar. A standards expert will be available to take questions specific to your business.
Other Barcode news blogs that may interest you:
- Product design innovation to drive Barcode Printer market growth
- NiceLabel recognized in Europe’s largest business competition
- CSL Signs Agreement to License RFID Patents from Round Rock Research
- Barcode Readers Market Sales Growth and Consumption Analysis, Forecast to 2021
- The World's First Smart Home IoT Protection System
- Kroger ’Journey of the Roses’ Video Showcases Sustainable Supply Chain
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews