RALEIGH, N.C., January 10, 2017 -- GK Software announced the U.S. launch of its highly successful Mobile Customer Engagement platform. With over 10,000 stores and 5 million consumers already connected to the platform worldwide, GK Software now offers North American retailers the benefits of incorporating the platform’s business-critical capabilities into their omni-channel strategy.
The GK Mobile Customer Engagement platform turns shoppers’ smartphones into a retailer’s ally by bringing a wealth of consumer-friendly capabilities to a retailer’s established Android or iOS mobile application. The simplicity of connecting the application to the retailer’s POS, ERP, CRM and other enterprise systems delivers rapid ROI with minimal business disruption.
The Mobile Customer Engagement platform’s white-label capabilities include:
- Self-Scanning Using Shoppers’ Smartphones: Consumers can use their smartphones as a self-scanning device to eliminate the traditional pain points of the checkout process. They can check in by using a QR code to connect with the store’s POS system, scan items as they go without associate support, and then pair with the POS at checkout to pay and complete the transaction. All of this is as secure and simple as using traditional mobile payment solutions widely available today, while utilizing the retailer’s current checkout infrastructure.
- Personalized Promotions: Through seamless integration with SAP’s ERP and hybris Marketing, or other existing enterprise systems, GK’s Mobile Customer Engagement platform leverages personal shopping history to provide unique offers to consumers as they browse physical or digital storefronts, anywhere and at any time. This includes location-based services that utilize geofences to deliver coupons and vouchers based on consumer location.
- Loyalty Programs: Digital loyalty programs deliver vouchers and rewards on the go, and can entertain campaigns across various suppliers. In tandem with personalized offers, integrated loyalty programs help provide a new level of excitement and value for shoppers.
- Award Redemption: Automated redemption of all relevant offers through a “one tap” process to enable identification of the individual shopper, redemption of ALL coupons, vouchers, points, etc., collection of new points and credits for future purchases, and the transmission of the e-receipt to the mobile wallet. This maximizes customer throughput for the retailer, and convenience for the shopper!
- Customer Data: The Mobile Customer Engagement platform allows retailers to understand real-time, in-store consumer behavior at the same level at which they track web store behavior. By analyzing in-store decision-making, retailers can better understand their consumers throughout the omni-channel journey, enabling them to improve operational and merchandising efficiency at every step during the path to purchase.
“GK Software is excited to bring our comprehensive suite of mobile capabilities to the U.S. retail market,” said Michael Jaszczyk, CEO, GK Software USA. “Engaging customers in-store via smartphones is a business-critical component of omni-channel retailing. Retailers can now empower consumers in new and exciting ways, while maintaining complete control through easy integration with their enterprise infrastructure.”
About GK Software
GK Software breaks down the barriers to unified commerce with its OmniPOS solution for point of sale, mobile POS, mobile customer engagement and a full range of store/back-office solutions. The company is a recognized leader in omni-channel retail, offering a single, global software platform for all retail formats and touchpoints – which is why 10 of the Top 50 retailers worldwide rely on GK Software. GK Software is headquartered in Germany, with U.S. headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.gk-software.com.
Other bar code news:
- SAP Ariba Ranked Among World’s Best Financial Supply Chain Solutions
- Global Warehouse Management Systems Market: High Demand from Health Care
- Panasonic Announces New Mobility Devices for Retail Warehouse at #NRF17
- bibliotheca Unveils Largest New Product Launch at ALA MidWinter
- Barefoot Networks Adds Go-to-Market Partners to Growing Ecosystem
- RFID Consortium Announces Patent Portfolio License to Convergence Systems Limited
- First “Invengo-Intellifi” Kick-Off Training Well Received
- QuadPackaging Leverages Epicor AVP to Support Private Labels & Retail Market Chain Solutions
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews