SAN DIEGO -- American Laboratory Trading Inc. (ALT), the largest provider of premium refurbished lab equipment and asset management services in North America, has launched Asset Management Solutions, a new division designed to help life science companies monetize surplus assets and maximize their ROI. The formation of the asset management division streamlines ALT’s existing services, introduces new offerings, and extends the company’s geographic reach.
ALT Asset Management Solutions is dedicated to simplifying the steps, reducing costs, and maximizing ROI for the company’s clients. Services include:
Led by Anggie Becorest, senior vice president of business development, the team includes professionals with years of experience in the life sciences, both as bench scientists and in business roles. Team members are strategically located throughout the country, including the key biotech hubs of San Francisco, Boston, and San Diego.
“ALT has always been an end-to-end solutions provider, but now we’ve simplified the process for our clients,” said Becorest. “Many clients don’t have the time or the resources to initiate the complicated stages of reverse supply chain management, such as decommissioning of instruments and chemical removal, and efficiently completing the process through final disposition of the assets. Our solution delivers a single point of contact and eliminates the need for contracting with multiple vendors, individual negotiations, or upfront fees.”
About American Laboratory Trading
American Laboratory Trading (ALT), an Agilent Technologies Channel Partner, provides asset management services and high-quality refurbished laboratory equipment to thousands of clients in the life sciences, from academia to industry. With sales, service, and warehouse facilities in Connecticut and Southern California, ALT offers equipment and services from coast to coast and around the world, serving customers in more than 60 countries. For more information, visit their website.
Other bar code news:
- Logility, Brightstar to Highlight Global Supply Chain Sales and Planning Success at S&OP
- Neopost New Digital Solutions Facilitate the Day-to-Day Operations of Small Businesses
- Global RFID Lock Market to Grow 16.71% 2016-2020
- Livestock Monitoring Market to Grow 18% Due to Size of Dairy Farms, Technological Advancements & New Product Launches
- Cianbro Boosts Productivity, Reduces Development Time by 50% with Mobile Apps by Progress
- Living Water Express Car Wash Transforms Customer Experience with RFID Technology
- Ampronix Discusses Sony’s New Medical Innovations for 2017
- Multiple Apartment Complexes Choose Packcity Intelligent Parcel Lockers