STRATHAM, N.H., Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Visible Assets, Inc. ( Visible® ) Stratham, NH, has released a new systems' product, AccuAudit IO. AccuAudit is based on a blockchain verified audit trail tied to RuBee wireless tags and readers. AccuAudit has adopted the secure SHA256 hash chain widely used in financial blockchains to provide a verified cradle-to-grave, Chain of Possession audit trail for sensitive items. Visible sells a variety of integrated Auto-ID, IEEE 1902.1 systems built upon the core RuBee IO framework that will use AccuAudit. Armory 20/20 - secure small arms armories; Store 20/20 - explosive and sensitive item stores; Factory 20/20 - defense, aerospace, and FDA regulated factories; Allegro 20/20 - weapons shot counting. Harsh conditions found at our customer sites due to steel, high EMI noise and multipath reflections, make RF-based technologies (e.g. RFID, WiFI, Bluetooth, NFC, Dash7, and Zigbee) unreliable. RuBee Wireless tags emit magnetic fields and are not blocked or reflected by steel or liquids.
John Stevens, CEO of Visible said, "Most of our customers are obligated to do routine audits for regulated or sensitive items with manual pencil and paper, recording serial numbers, or barcodes with stock keeping cards. Audit data is often manually entered into larger enterprise systems on a daily basis. RuBee IO and AccuAudit automates that audit process while eliminating high labor costs and errors. This is achieved with real-time asset status reported many times each day."
RuBee Wireless is the only technology that has a proven zero safe separation distance on fused ordnance and on nuclear warheads (HERO ZERO). RuBee is safe on and near high explosives (HERF ZERO). RuBee wireless is secure and produces no Compromising Emanations, with no eavesdropping, target or tempest risk. Finally, RuBee has no nulls, or multipath interference so provides 100% read accuracy and can manage and optimize product flow on any factory floor on or near steel, and liquids. The tags have a five to fifteen year battery life, and meet MIL-STD-810F.
Read full Press Release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/visible-assets-inc-introduces-accuaudit-io---a-blockchain-verified-database-embedded-in-the-rubee-io-framework-and-the-rubee-wireless-ieee-19021-auto-id-platform-300396347.html
Other bar code news:
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Echo Global Logistics Partners with SMC³, Choosing Best-in-Class LTL API Connectivity
- Denim Designer Explains who Controls the Future of American Garment Manufacturing
- Globus Hypermarkets in Russia Introduces Scan & Go with NCR Technology for Faster Shopping
- Digital Supply Chain Company DSI Awarded Patent for Rapid Development Solution
- Ryder Logistics Expert to Present at Automotive Logistics Mexico Conference
- Top 5 Vendors in the 3PL Market in Japan from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Datablink Marks 10 Million Users Now Protected