Awards recognize outstanding mobile productivity solution providers in each region
SALT LAKE CITY, March 15, 2017 -- Ivanti today announced the winners of its Supply Chain Solutions Partners of the Year awards, honoring four international partners for their exceptional contributions to the supply chain arm of Ivanti, formerly Wavelink.
"Each of these partners adds significant value to our supply chain market support, and we couldn't offer our industry-leading products without their continual collaboration and assistance," said Steve Daly, CEO of Ivanti. "We're excited to have this opportunity to thank and appreciate our highest performing partners, and we're excited to continue to optimize our supply chain solutions for an international market with their supporting expertise and vision."
Honorees include partners from all corners of the world, each being nominated and reviewed by Ivanti's global executives.
Together with its partners, Ivanti streamlines mission-critical supply chain processes, improves worker productivity, delivers a modernized, mobile experience and drives business profitability.
The winners are as follows:
From Asia-Pacific (APAC):
From Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA):
For more information on Ivanti's partners and program, please visit http://www.ivanti.com/
Recently rebranded from LANDESK and Wavelink, Ivanti is IT evolved. By integrating and automating critical IT tasks, Ivanti is modernizing IT and helping IT organizations successfully navigate digital workplace transformation. Ivanti provides solutions that modernize existing mobile experiences and supply chain processes, while improving worker productivity, protecting web or host systems, exceeding warehouse demands and streamlining mobile access to all applications. Ivanti is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices all over the world. For more information, visit www.ivanti.com.
More bar code news:
- New UHF RFID Collection Inventory Management System
- Expanded US Growth Leads to New Deister North America (DNA) Head Office
- Wuxi Gears up for World Internet of Things Exposition
- Top Packaging Trends - Forecast to 2021
- Packaging Automation Solution Market by Product Type, Function, Software and Service
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Distribution Channel Manager
- Smartrac to Boost the Industrial Internet of Things at #LogiMAT
- HighJump Unveils Top Four Trends for Supply Chain Evolution at Elevate 2017