Award recognizes TC8000 for revolutionary design that improves warehouse productivity and efficiency
BEIJING, CHINA – March 22, 2017— Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced that the TC8000 touch mobile computer was named the Most Innovative Product at the prestigious Logistics Technology Awards ceremony during the 2017 Logistics Technology (LT) Summit.
The annual LT Summit is one of the most authoritative events for logistics technology in China, and the award is an acknowledgment of Zebra’s dedication to innovation, focused on understanding and solving its customers’ business challenges. It is the second consecutive year that Zebra has won the Most Innovative Product Award, as its ZT400 industrial printer took top honors at the same award last
As the logistics industry evolves to cope with increasing volume driven by the boom of e-commerce, Chinese enterprises – like its global counterparts – are seeking ways to improve productivity. Zebra’s visibility solutions like the TC8000 can help organizations boost productivity with its revolutionary form-factor design.
- The ergonomic, lightweight TC8000 touch mobile computer shaves seconds off each repetitive motion, increasing productivity by an average of 14% and reducing worker fatigue.
- The revolutionary TC8000 design involved working extensively with users to completely re-think, re-design and re-engineer industrial mobile computers based on deep research and human factor analysis.
- Supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA, the industry’s most comprehensive suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps, the TC8000 provides streamlined workflows to increase productivity, simplify fleet management, and ease the integration between legacy and new systems.
- The TC8000 has won awards globally, including those from Red Dot, iF, Good Design, and Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- 2017 Logistics Technology Summit takes place March 21–23 at Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing. Apart from the TC8000, Zebra will also showcase the new TC5 Series touch computer that combines the user-friendliness of a consumer mobile device with the high performance and durability of an enterprise-grade computer, allowing the staff to start generating ROI with minimal training – in the retail store, warehouse, factory, or out on the field. Like the TC8000, the TC5 series features Mobility DNA.
Eddie Wu, General Manager of Greater China, Zebra Technologies
“We are honored that the TC8000 touch mobile computer has been named the Most Innovative Product at the Logistics Technology Awards. The TC8000 is a product of Zebra’s culture of innovation to address our customers’ business challenges. With its revolutionary design and outstanding performance, TC8000 empowers customers in China and across the globe to deliver more accurate warehouse information, improve warehouse productivity, gain visibility into operations, and address future challenges with confidence.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com.
- Socket Mobile Celebrates 25 Years
- Transportation Insight’s Rick Zaffarano Named 2017 Food Logistics Champion
- Tech Startup Launches Digital Freight Matching at No-Cost to Boost Logistics Productivity
- Silicon Valley Pooki’s Mahi™ Standardizes Fulfillment For All Marketplaces
- Supply Chain’s #1 Event and Conference Has a New Brand, CSCMP Edge 2017
- Harvard Study: RFID Has The Potential to Improve Patient Safety by Reducing Errors
- Delhaize Selects RELEX Solutions’ Supply Chain Planning to Help Fresh Produce Retail
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Seminar “UHF RFID on Factory Floor”