Identiv to Showcase Cisco-Integrated ICPAM 3.0, Award-Winning Hirsch Portfolio, and Access Readers at Secutech India 2017
FREMONT, Calif., March 30, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced that it will present its portfolio of physical and logical access solutions at the 6th International Secutech Exhibition and Conference. Secutech India 2017 is one of the largest professionally organized security shows in India. For five successful years, Secutech India has been on the forefront of the fire, safety, and security industry’s advancement by showcasing the latest in technology, ideas, and solutions.
Event: Secutech India 2017
Date: April 6 - 8, 2017
Location: Bombay Exhibition Centre | Hall #1 BEC | Mumbai, India
During Secutech India, Identiv will provide live, hands-on demos of its products and solutions, including:
ICPAM 3.0: The latest update to the Identiv Connected Physical Access Manager, ICPAM 3.0, has arrived. Identiv’s management application for physical access is tightly integrated into industry-leading Cisco technology, including Cisco Video Surveillance Manager (VSM 7.9), Cisco IP Telephony, and Cisco Instant Connect.
Hirsch Physical Access Control Systems: Identiv’s award-winning, multi-door Hirsch Mx Controllers provide a wide range of features for enterprise-scale solutions encompassing large buildings, campuses, and multi-campus facilities. Hirsch Velocity is an integrated software platform that manages access control and security operations in hundreds of different facilities, from single high-security rooms to multi-building, multi-location campuses.
Physical and Logical Access Readers: Combining strong authentication at the door with identity verification, Identiv's uTrust Physical Access Readers can help customers get the right technology today to prepare for the future. Identiv's Smart Card Readers offer the world’s broadest range of contact, contactless, and mobile smart card reader and terminal technology, digital identity and transaction platforms, as well as solutions that integrate physical and logical access control.
Connect with Identiv onsite at Secutech India 2017 in Hall #1 or feel free to schedule a meeting with an expert ahead of time.
- Zebra Technologies Presents the 'Intelligent Enterprise' at 2017 World Retail Congress
- The Evil Alarm Clock That Uses A Bar Code
- Online freight firm Freightos raises $25 million - Reuters
- Integron, Stefanini Partner to Deliver IoT Solutions to Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals
- Bluestar Introduces New ISV Connect Program
- Kush Bottles Appoints Kevin Nguyen as Director of Supply Chain
- Senseon Cabinet RFID Locking System Useful For Jewelers and Other Display Cases
- Patented Serialized Security Label Offers Counterfeit Solution To Meet Pharma Regulations
- Zebra Technologies' Next-Generation Solutions Recognized with Four IF Design Awards 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.