SANTA ANA, Calif., March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), a provider of packaging, supplies, accessories and branding solutions for the regulated cannabis industry, announced today it has added to its senior management team by hiring Kevin Nguyen as Director of Supply Chain, effective March 22, 2017. In his role, Kevin will lead the Supply Chain & Logistics team, which manages the buying and delivery processes, quality control systems, inventory supply targets, and product forecasting.
Mr. Nguyen has an extensive track record, including 14 years in forecasting, purchasing, and supply chain management at large international corporations. Prior to joining Kush Bottles, he managed a team of ten at Incipio Technologies as its Global Demand Planning Manager. At Incipio, he was responsible for their entire supply chain, including purchasing and demand planning. Prior to working at Incipio, he served as Supply Planning Manager at Belkin International where he managed and planned inventory for a business that sold $350M annually and had over 4,000 SKUs.
"Kevin is an expert in strategic negotiations with a proven track record of forging strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and external parties delivering exceptional results," said Nick Kovacevich, CEO of Kush Bottles, Inc. "His excellent procurement skills, particularly in high level negotiation and contract management, will make him a valuable asset to the Company. At a time when Kush Bottles is rapidly expanding its customer base, we felt it was important to bring on a seasoned expert to maintain tight control over the supply chain to ensure that our growth is sustainable. We are pleased to welcome him to the Kush Bottles team."
Kevin Nguyen, Kush Bottles' new Director of Supply Chain, commented, "I am excited to join Kush Bottles at such an amazing time in its evolution. As the Company increases its market penetration and achieves greater scale, it is imperative that the supply chain process is seamless and that costs are expertly managed. I look forward to managing this entire process to support the growth of the business."
For more information on Kush Bottles, Inc., call: 888-920-5874, or visit: www.kushbottles.com. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kush-bottles-appoints-kevin-nguyen-as-director-of-supply-chain-300430171.html
Be sure to check out our digital Bar Code Magazine
More bar code and RFID news:
- Bluestar Introduces New ISV Connect Program
- Senseon Cabinet RFID Locking System Useful For Jewelers and Other Display Cases
- Patented Serialized Security Label Offers Counterfeit Solution To Meet Pharma Regulations
- Zebra Technologies' Next-Generation Solutions Recognized with Four IF Design Awards 2017
- DURABOOK Rugged Computers Offer High-Performance, Cost-Effective Solutions for Government
- Electronic Shelf Labels Market Will Increase 10-Fold in Next Five Years
- Inmar’s VP, Client Relations and Operations, Named Rock Star of the Supply Chain
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Updates LRU1002 UHF Long Range Reader With New Features, Capabilities
- Zebra Technologies Earns Most Innovative Product Award at China’s Logistics Technology Summit
- Socket Mobile Celebrates 25 Years
- Transportation Insight’s Rick Zaffarano Named 2017 Food Logistics Champion
- Tech Startup Launches Digital Freight Matching at No-Cost to Boost Logistics Productivity
- Silicon Valley Pooki’s Mahi™ Standardizes Fulfillment For All Marketplaces
- Supply Chain’s #1 Event and Conference Has a New Brand, CSCMP Edge 2017
- Harvard Study: RFID Has The Potential to Improve Patient Safety by Reducing Errors
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews