Anual Guide Recognizes the Channel's Top Partners Programs
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – April 10, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has given Zebra a 5-Star rating in its 2017 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide is the definitive listing of partner programs from technology vendors that provide products and services through the IT channel.
- Zebra’s PartnerConnect program encompasses an inclusive channel ecosystem that addresses the needs of distributors, independent software vendors (ISVs), resellers and system integrators (SIs) who can differentiate themselves while being rewarded for commitment, competency and performance.
- Zebra provides PartnerConnect partners with training, education and incentives that deepen their skills, enhance their ability to deliver innovative solutions and serve as consultative channel partners to customers.
- The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
- To determine the 2017 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication.
- The 2017 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/ppg.
Bob Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“For solution providers, finding the right technology vendors to partner with is crucial to the health of their business, and the vast array of choices can be overwhelming. Our annual Partner Program Guide and 5-Star ratings help them narrow the field, identifying the most rewarding partner programs and outlining their strengths and benefits.”
Bill Cate, Vice President of Global Channel Strategy, Program and Operations, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra is honored to receive the prestigious CRN 5-star rating and is committed to the PartnerConnect program and our community of partners. The channel plays a strategically vital role in Zebra’s route to market strategy and we will continue to focus on making it easier for partners to work with Zebra.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
- Baxi Heating UK Improves with Zebra Technologies
- Checkpoint Systems Announces Density Tag for Ultimate Protection of Boxed Retail Store Merchandise
- Identiv to Showcase Access Control Solutions at ISC West 2017
- Toshiba Tec Unveils Mobile Printer Delivering Three-Inch Wide Labels and Receipts
- England Logistics Chooses Trucker Tools’ Load Track Platform for Total Shipment Visibility
- NGC Introduces the Andromeda Cloud Platform for the Connected Enterprise
- Leaders Of Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at #RFIDLIVE
- Scandit Launches MatrixScan, a First of its Kind Scanning and AR Tracking Capability
- BluJay Solutions Acquires Leading Mobility Solutions Provider Blackbay
- Barcoders and Freestyle Solutions Partner to Enable Full Scanning Capabilities in Warehouse