The ease and speed at which we can provide results that improve strategic and executive decision making can be a real game changer for manufacturers in competitive markets.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 26, 2017
GAINSystems, a dynamic provider of advanced supply chain and inventory optimization solutions, announced several recent manufacturing customer wins. GAINSystems was selected by Ecolab, Liberty Hardware, Mayline, and Paladin Attachments, further extending an impressive roster of manufacturing customers.
With GAINSystems’ holistic, single-solution approach these customers can concurrently plan across forecasting and demand, sales, inventory and operations planning (SI&OP), as well as inventory and replenishment optimization. Ranging from consumer goods to industrial equipment manufacturers, these companies have complex global supply chains that require advanced solutions:
- Ecolab -- the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services for businesses around the world in the foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets.
- Liberty Hardware -- a manufacturer of high quality decorative and functional hardware products that are offered though home centers, retailers, and distribution channels across the country.
- Mayline -- an office furniture manufacturer serving the majority of the Fortune 500 companies that is committed to providing outstanding customer service and experience, with extensive experience in the retail market.
- Paladin Attachments -- one of the largest independent manufacturers of coupler systems and attachment tools that also specializes in custom capabilities for carriers from small compact tool carriers to large excavators, wheel loaders, tractors and truck chassis.
These manufacturers’ reputations rely on their quality, service and supply chain reliability. All four organizations have multiple separate product lines, and three of the four have multiple brands or divisions that are easily accommodated with GAINS’ highly flexible configuration. Clearly, GAINSystems and its streamlined deployment is a good fit regardless of company size, as these companies range from hundreds of employees to large multi-nationals.
“By working closely with these companies during their evaluations, we demonstrated the ability to accurately optimize trade-offs to maximize each manufacturer’s profits. The ease and speed at which we can provide results that improve strategic and executive decision making can be a real game changer for manufacturers in competitive markets,” stated Bill Benton, CEO of GAINSystems.
By working with GAINSystems these manufacturers will reduce inventory investment and increase service levels while improving profit margins. On average, manufacturers adopting GAINS reduce inventory 20%-40%, increase planning productivity 15%-30%, and reduce premium freight 40%-80%.
GAINSystems combines an innovative approach and comprehensive supply chain optimization solutions to think of everything -- delivering amazing results with very little risk. Our holistic approach considers comprehensive error and variability across supply, demand and operations producing inventory optimization that dynamically addresses every SKU by location across the enterprise. With our proven breakthrough methodology, companies such as the Australian Defense Forces, Benco Dental, Broan NuTone, Cessna / Hawker Beechcraft, Officeworks and Sonepar/Vallen consistently see superior results including lower inventories, reduced operating costs, increased plan accuracy and higher service -- ultimately leading to higher EBITDA and/or mission readiness. To learn more visit http://www.GAINSystems.com.
More bar code news:
- Zebra CEO and CTO to discuss the impact of Enterprise Asset Intelligence on businesses
- Canadian Hotel Chooses RFID Locks For Increased Security
- LEGACY Supply Chain Services Receives Sam’s Club Import Distribution Center of the Year
- Spinnaker to Exhibit at JDA FOCUS 2017 as a Sponsor in Las Vegas
- FEIG RAIN Readers Now Compatible With ClearStream RFID Software
- CSL Launches Affordable UHF RFID Handheld Sled with Longest Read Range in Industry
- Trusted Objects and UnaBiz Partner to Deliver Advanced Security Features
- Join the AIM Event at #RFIDLive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.